Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why does parents think they can run your life (even though they can some what)

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, well ethier do whatever you want or listen to your parent. No reason to dewl over it. Parents tell you what to do, because they are your parents, and thats what they do.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its called free legit slave labor and everyone with a kid that 5+ years old has one and you cant fight it till your 15 or so
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    Its called free legit slave labor and everyone with a kid that 5+ years old has one and you cant fight it till your 15 or so
    I'll vouch for that one right there. My dad had me in multiple jobs at one time (7 jobs at one time) and on top of that I had school.
    As far as the parents thing goes, proving it won't accomplish anything. My mom had me do a fourth year of french and I told her I would fail it but I had to take it anyway. Low and behold I got an F. The year before I had gotten a C-

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AUanimefan
    I'll vouch for that one right there. My dad had me in multiple jobs at one time (7 jobs at one time) and on top of that I had school.
    As far as the parents thing goes, proving it won't accomplish anything. My mom had me do a fourth year of french and I told her I would fail it but I had to take it anyway. Low and behold I got an F. The year before I had gotten a C-
    and your how old?
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    *sigh* someone mentioned that they were slaves til they were 15? What??? 15? damn .... i've wasted 5 years of my freedom already XD

The way I see it, as long as you're living under their roof and they're paying for your needs (housing, food, car, education, etc.) they have every right to know where you are, why the heck you're out at 3 in the morning, how you're doing in school etc.

Of course there are parents who are just way over protective, like mine....I mean I love my parents dearly, and we don't agree on countless amount of things but I respect them (my friends think, too much so) and can never bring myself to do anything that would purposly hurt them (metally or physically).
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie Yami D may be famous one day Yami D may be famous one day Yami D's Avatar
    Thanks
    well luckly the high school that i will go to would allow me to take more then on language. so then i would see which language i do moe better in.
    the reason i want to take japanese so much is because i want to go to japan and one day live there. she just dont see that.
    but still i will show her. somehow.
    but i do obey my mother on some things but she will not control my dreams.
    Can't touch that!

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

well then there ya go take both.

"Knock her teeth out" by doing great in both but pursue your dream of living and working in Japan. That'll show her that you don't need the fall-back plan that she seems to be making for you and that you can make your dream a reality

most parents are just scared that their kids simply live in their dreams and never get off their a$$ to work for it Ganbatte ne!!!
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie Yami D may be famous one day Yami D may be famous one day Yami D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    well then there ya go take both.

"Knock her teeth out" by doing great in both but pursue your dream of living and working in Japan. That'll show her that you don't need the fall-back plan that she seems to be making for you and that you can make your dream a reality

most parents are just scared that their kids simply live in their dreams and never get off their a$$ to work for it Ganbatte ne!!!
    XD yeah get out of the US. come visit her every 4 years or so. if she wants to visit me then get so airplane tickets.

lets see how she likes it telling me that im not going to japan.
    Can't touch that!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast