Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why does parents think they can run your life (even though they can some what)

Newbie Naomi_84 may be famous one day Naomi_84 may be famous one day
    Thanks

hey

i know im l8 in d conversation & u all probly gone by now, but i agree with ashi and every1 else.hey, every1 wants there own freedom but ur parents really know wats best 4 u.mayb u should sit down & talk wif ur mother & come 2 an agreement.perhaps do both subjects & c which 1 u like best.if u like both, do both. i also agree that having learnt 2 subjects can really improve ur future more. do u even know wat its really like 2 live in japan?if not, then mayb u should go exchange ova dere.then u can c if its d right thing 4 u.

wat im just saying is this....

listen 2 ur mum,talk 2 her & come 2 an agreement, go exchange or something & either choose 2 do as ur mum says or choose 4 urself.

Newbie Iria may be famous one day Iria may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi_84
    i know im l8 in d conversation & u all probly gone by now, but i agree with ashi and every1 else.hey, every1 wants there own freedom but ur parents really know wats best 4 u.mayb u should sit down & talk wif ur mother & come 2 an agreement.perhaps do both subjects & c which 1 u like best.if u like both, do both. i also agree that having learnt 2 subjects can really improve ur future more. do u even know wat its really like 2 live in japan?if not, then mayb u should go exchange ova dere.then u can c if its d right thing 4 u.

wat im just saying is this....

listen 2 ur mum,talk 2 her & come 2 an agreement, go exchange or something & either choose 2 do as ur mum says or choose 4 urself.
    Can you type normal english first before giving advices... and I would recomend you to take a look at the rules of the site where it states "No posting on threads that are dead for more than two weeks"...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because its like they say, they only want wats best fer u. BS!!! I dont like the way they take control of ur life, first of all, i think that i know wats good and whats bad. Everyone has that kind of nature in them, noone would go into trouble on purpose unless they were jus plain stupid. I think they jus tryin to take advantage of us.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    mom doesn't always know best, if she even knows you at all, and i think that sounds like the real problem. i think you guys need to sort out whatever other differences you guys have over your education before getting back on this topic. do you have good grades? japanese is much harder to learn than spanish as an english speaking person(assuming it's your first language). that may work for or against you in this argument.

It's not easy for foreigners in any place today to just up and move into a country. but if you go there to teach english through a program you barely need to know the language.

don't take japanese just because you like anime or out of spite to "show her." because you really have to like/understand the culture/history to get the random word references and what not that wouldn't be found in anime.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'd like to hear the reason your mother wants you to take spanish. if it's purely for reasons like 'it will be more useful, because more people speak it' then i think that's just as bad as forcing your kid to become a lawyer just because there will always be demand for lawyers. it makes sense to be strict when there is only one good option, ie, DON'T DO DRUGS and stuff, but when there are two choices and neither of them is bad, ie spanish or japanese, then it should be your choice

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Take Japanese and don't tell her about it
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Or just quit crying and get over it. You got all life to learn how.

a17
    Newbie a17 may be famous one day a17 may be famous one day a17's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as I am aware, you can choose what courses you study later on in the into high school(Secondery School). And hey, they can only ruin your life if you let them -- parents aint all powerful, just got some power over you, is all.

Screw what they think, do what you like and want to do. heh dark...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast