Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

I Heard There Churches But How Did We End Believing Him? Yeah Theres Jesus I Already Know That But Cant He Just Show Himself To Us Or What? So Some Good For Once:d

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

Well he wants us to find out if in reality he exists or not. I think that god is something that humans have created to feel some reliefe of some of the problems that we have like example; if something happens we say !!oh my god!!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhhh If You See An Extra One My Bad I Didnt Notice I Made Another Forum

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    I Heard There Churches But How Did We End Believing Him? Yeah Theres Jesus I Already Know That But Cant He Just Show Himself To Us Or What? So Some Good For Once:d
    Hey I already showed myself.....and what ketaro thinks is nonsence

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

What u on about !!!!!!!!!
    Look around u see the beauty of life and the animals and the plants we have a God of diversity how much more of him do u wanna see before u believe he exist.

U guys must be worried about something so many God threads
    Does god have a plan.....????
    Does god exist realy .......????

I think that god is something that humans have created to feel some reliefe of some of the problems that we have like example; if something happens we say !!oh my god!!
    Ketaro
    Get with the program think before u speak my son........

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Ketaro is basically right. I don't believe that any God exists. People use the idea of God to get rid of the questions burdening their mind. And the governments gladly adopt the concept to control people. Trust me, there's no thing such as God.
    As for the nature and diversity, there is a fairly reasonable scientific model that explains it without the aid of any superhuman God. When one is afraid of the dire reality, one turns himself into the simple and comfortable solution that He exists.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

well christianity believes that god doesnt have to show himself, god believes is you have any faith in him you wont have to question or tempt his power,, something like that.
    i think in one of the passages it says something like faith can be the size of the of a mustard seed, which isnt much but its sill faith., and faith is complete submission,

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

sasurai i got it right, god puts us on earth to test us that we r worthy of heaven and belive in him or dont believe at all and suffer

and zdenek wut do u believe in, what made life, what started it all?

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast