Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

sadly there are people, as i mentioned countless times before, who have a really distorted veiw of the world.

if god would someday revealed himself then the point of our individualism will have no point because all of us have the same concept and ideas now, free will won't exist anymore, mankind's struggle to exist independently will be in vain because mankind will endlessly ask ask for god's help. what do you think god turned himself to human when god camed here as jesus christ...hmmm? to test mankind's worth of selfexistance until now.

if the bible really claims that god is all, then i am you, you are me and she is he[in other words all is one] by creating a image of himself god made a mistake[how can you make everything outta everything?

*i hate to say this but quantum theory states that we are just energy* but quantum theory is highly theoredical and has a whole bunch of missing potholes the size of 99.99~*nearinfinity* how does one think of something that one doesnt know? i dont know but i know the average caveman didnt invent the spaceship untill 6-11 billion years later[i think this is a safe tolerance ] but then agian[by random chance] a caveman could of suddenly have all the knowledge to build a shaceship and could of built one.

let us do the very hard math

[everything]=0...to create everything[everything is god]
    [everything]=0...we would need everything[evrything is god]

[everything]=0
    -[everything] +[everything]
    ----------------
    0=[everything]

you can try divison but we all know we get [1/2 everything]

wow, we can conclude that this is almost the same(Associative Property(i think) shows proves that its basically the same thing)

so how did god create a image of himself/herself? i dont know? what god on crack? did god make a mirror himself?[mirror universe]. if so how did god make man?[well in theory if he split every atom[or smaller units[enery]] evenly between the two universes it would be possible. but both universes would need to be syncronyzed because we need a perfect mirror[there is a reason we call a mirror a mirror].

but i know, this is using [1/2 everything]. but god created is image somehow? that means god found a way or it could mean that god distorted his/her own image[this is my thoery of man].

[from here we can go on to more nonsence but it would be to drastic]

if science really wanted to they could classify everyone[yes everyone] as thier own microspecies. cause quantum physics does prove that you and me dont occupy the same two heads at once[you people who are simese dont count cause your wierd].

or god is hidding[proving god doesnt exist] becuase god never existed in the first place.
    Last edited by dgs_vex; Feb 20, 2006 at 10:08 PM.

Newbie testify012 may be famous one day testify012 may be famous one day testify012's Avatar
    Thanks

he doesn't exist..!! it is just we don't see him....we don't appreciate all the things that he gave to us.....
    Love is Like a box of chocolates..
    you'll never know what you've gonna get...

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

didn't jesus came and told us that...we just choose not to listen....

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    God is a spirit whose begining is beyond the reach of my mind.
    Exactly. Which is why we shouldn't even bother wondering how God came about. When you die and go to heaven, ask Him that.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

one question jesus is the son of god right? i mean i watched the passion of christ and i notice that jesus was saying why you forsaken me father? and he was looking at the sky

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

why did god forsaken him?

Thanks

if god was married to mary how the world did mary got pregnant even if it is a miracle?

Thanks

thats explains a lot am sorry i not much into religion only gone to it a few times

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast