Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    lol my brother kedar what i meant in my statement was that god wants us to open our eyes to seek him or not. If you do seek god that's awesome cuase you might go to heaven, but if you don't there could be a posibility that you might go to hell.
    Oh, is that so? I thought that is what you meant because you said that the idea of "God" is made up by humans. Changing our stand, are we?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    As for the nature and diversity, there is a fairly reasonable scientific model that explains it without the aid of any superhuman God. When one is afraid of the dire reality, one turns himself into the simple and comfortable solution that He exists.
    To say something like the world we live in, the solar system that surrounds us, and the bodies that we have was made by a "fairly reasonable scientific model" is preposterous. Science is not the answer to everything. Think. I mean, really think, just imagine everything that you see, and imagine what it's composed of. Imagine the bacteria out there, and our own body's defense mechanisms that fight it. Think about all the millions of tiny cells that we need to live, and the fact that they don't think, or can, they just operate, because that's how they were made, and if they were any different, then we wouldn't be living. Just look at the world around you. I'm sorry, but I'm saying this not as a Christian, but as a normal guy, and the whole Evolution, Big-Bang theory deal is full of just as much bullshit as you would think God is.

Even a genius like Einstein said himself, that there just had to have been a creator, because the world was too intricate. Of course, Einstein doesn't have the answers for everything either, but it just goes to show that there plenty of Christian, or rather, God-believing scientists as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    well christianity believes that god doesnt have to show himself, god believes is you have any faith in him you wont have to question or tempt his power,, something like that.
    Now remember, there have been testimonies where people claim that God has actually spoken to them, or appeared to them in some form. And also cases, where they're not so extreme, but claim that God appeared (not literally) to them, and moved them. So, it's not all about faith, so as to not question him. Whether or not you believe the testimonies are true is up to you. I admit some of them are far'fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    you're an idiot.
    not a bunch of lazy skeptics
    Start reading up on your Bible and go to chruch buddy, or you'll just go to hell.
    It's that kind of asshole talk that turns some people away from Christianity, specifically. Why don't you come down from your high chair, and stop acting like a pompous ass. No offense, Dark, I got nothing against you, but it was never meant for any Christian to condemn people, although we see them do it. Rather than condemn, follow what Peter 3:15 says.

Peter 3:15 reads,

"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,"

Word.

Disclaimer: Please be forewarned, that I never once said that I, myself was a Christian. Heh. So don't make assumptions.

Newbie reaperking-q may be famous one day reaperking-q may be famous one day reaperking-q's Avatar
    Thanks

i think this is one big gay reality show for god and where gonna be canceled(i know i suck at spelling)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, is that so? I thought that is what you meant because you said that the idea of "God" is made up by humans. Changing our stand, are we?
    oh that i thought you were talking about the second part of my statement. well yep i do believe that god was created by man because even the bible says that there were other gods that people created, so there could be a posibility that the god we fallow is another creation by man, we don't know? God showed himself to a bunch of people that spread the word that there was this beign that was beyond human
    comprehension.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...look, can you see spiritual things without being traumatized?

Most probably not.

Can you see the most powerful thing ever and say you're not traumatized?

Not at all.

What do you want?
    God to carve His name into the earth?
    He did, it was called "CREATION"...
    But if you want Him to literally do that...
    Guess what happens?

People reject it and say somebody else did that as a practical joke.

Do you want the skies to open up and say "I AM GOD..." ?

..... -_- ...do you realize the panic of this world of sin when all of them see that?

It could be catastrophic.

Do you want Him to speak in every human's mind and say "I AM"?

....... let me tell you one thing.....

Why! Should YOU! A HUMAN OF SIN AND LOW DEMEANOR!!! SUCH RUDENESS AND HELPLESSNESS!!!! SHOULD EXPECT THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS TO HAVE TO PROVE HIS EXISTANCE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN SHOW STRENGTH TO HAVE FAITH IN HIM!!!!!!!

... in other words : Has mankind fallen so much into his own existance that they should be so selfish that greater beings than themselves should prove their existance within the own human's senses?

So for all of you who think that God should show Himself, realize this first:
    You. Are. Very. Selfish.

Maybe if you weren't, God would think of doing it.
    Because afterall, when one is full of himself, he can't see others.

It would be stupid if God wasted His time in doing something HE DID SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST AND PEOPLE JUST GOT EVEN MORE STUPID.

^__^ If you feel like complaining to me, I'll change up the platform and fight on your ground. Trust me, I can bring it.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Why! Should YOU! A HUMAN OF SIN AND LOW DEMEANOR!!! SUCH RUDENESS AND HELPLESSNESS!!!! SHOULD EXPECT THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS TO HAVE TO PROVE HIS EXISTANCE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN SHOW STRENGTH TO HAVE FAITH IN HIM!!!!!!!

So for all of you who think that God should show Himself, realize this first:
    You. Are. Very. Selfish.
    I think you should refer to my last post, where I got on Dark. for being a pompous ass.

Seriously, you think you're preaching? If you think you are, then I'd have to laugh. Not one person is going to listen to you, not when you're thrusting God and all His mighty down our throats. Why don't you step down from your unselfish, holy little podium and start speaking to us, not as sinners, but as a brother or sister.

Calling people "You. Are. Very. Selfish." is not going to convert anyone. Neither will screaming.

AGAIN, I will quote Peter 3:15 for you Christian radicals out there.

Peter 3:15:

"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, "
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Feb 15, 2006 at 04:25 PM.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    I think you should refer to my last post, where I got on Dark. for being a pompous ass.

Seriously, you think you're preaching? If you think you are, then I'd have to laugh. Not one person is going to listen to you, not when you're thrusting God and all His mighty down our throats. Why don't you step down from your unselfish, holy little podium and start speaking to us, not as sinners, but as a brother or sister.

Calling people "You. Are. Very. Selfish." is not going to convert anyone. Neither will screaming.

AGAIN, I will quote Peter 3:15 for you Christian radicals out there.

Peter 3:15:

"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, "
    Hey man, I'm just hyper right now. O_o Calm down.

I ain't preachin' I'm trying to get out my energy. Sorry if I gave off the preaching.

I can't speak to everyone as brother or sister, then I'll get the usual "I ain't your brother!"... and I'm just saying sinner just because it sounds better, heehee.

^.^ Calm down. Chill down. You're gonna' explode like a nuclear factory.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    I ain't preachin' I'm trying to get out my energy. Sorry if I gave off the preaching.

I can't speak to everyone as brother or sister, then I'll get the usual "I ain't your brother!"... and I'm just saying sinner just because it sounds better, heehee.

^.^ Calm down. Chill down. You're gonna' explode like a nuclear factory.
    Lol. Who said I was ever mad? You'll have to forgive me, I'm such an emohole. Too be honest though, I can't locate any real anger in my post, however I will tone it down, on the agreement that you do as well. Typing in all-caps isn't exactly "hyper."
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Feb 15, 2006 at 04:45 PM.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast