Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Lol. Who said I was ever mad? You'll have to forgive me, I'm such an emohole. Too be honest though, I can't locate any real anger in my post, however I will tone it down, on the agreement that you do as well. Typing in all-caps isn't exactly "hyper."
    O_o ...that's strange, in other forums in the past... all caps was hyperactivity.

Anyways, I'll tone it down.

_-_ soooooooo... why doesn't God prove He exists?

Well, maybe we should turn it around and say "Why don't we prove we exist?"... some of us just sit here saying that stuff is stuff and stuff is stuff! God does exist, but do we? Why should it matter if we did? ...well, why should it matter if God existed? Afterall, we all are here. And even if it was a dream, we'd be existing in a dream, which is still an existance!

God is God. Man is man. If God commands man. Man obeys or man disobeys. Common nature, we disobey. Common nature, we obey. However, if we command God, then God just stares at us oddly and thinks we're really weird. Then we find a piece of PopTart in front of us... then we wonder "is this what we asked for?"...

...maybe it is.......

........... maybe it is........

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Well, maybe we should turn it around and say "Why don't we prove we exist?"... some of us just sit here saying that stuff is stuff and stuff is stuff! God does exist, but do we? Why should it matter if we did? ...well, why should it matter if God existed? Afterall, we all are here. And even if it was a dream, we'd be existing in a dream, which is still an existance!
    That seems just like the Matrix. Without the background story of the robots vs man anyways.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    well christianity believes that god doesnt have to show himself, god believes is you have any faith in him you wont have to question or tempt his power,, something like that.
    i think in one of the passages it says something like faith can be the size of the of a mustard seed, which isnt much but its sill faith., and faith is complete submission,
    I agree with this one.. You don't need to see God when you believe him

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    That seems just like the Matrix. Without the background story of the robots vs man anyways.
    O_o I remember when someone said that to me...
    Except, when they first said that, I said "I haven't seen the Matrix yet..." ... XD

And now I say "The Matrix hasn't seen me yet.." XD

<_< Honestly, there really isn't ONE GOOD REASON why God should prove His existance.....

>_> It's like.... Melon Soda..... most people don't know it exists, and when I tell them about its wonderful taste, some lack to show they believe that it exists.... but really..... it shouldn't have to prove it exists, even if it is a wonderful delicious treat......

Or Mangosteen and Kengan Water... No one believes me when I tell them how the two liquids can actually purify your body in more than one way possible... and how both are more effective than drugs used for curing diseases........
    ........ but no one needs to know they exist... they exist.......
    ...... and more for me, anyways...

<_< ....God doesn't need to prove Himself.
    And you don't NEED to know He exists.... something will happen if you don't know. But hey, if something DID happen because you didn't know, you wouldn't really know why... so... THAT could be a problem. XD

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

me myself i have may be one or two problems with the existence of god:

first which applies to everyone no one can comprehend the idea of an omnipresent being that is forever you just can t and dont care if you say u can no u cant because it is the natural order of things to begin and end at some point in time.

second many things in that are stated in the bible are simply ridiculous i will go futher into them unless they are requested because i dont people to start a whole war with this thread . please dont kill me jk
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he likes to keep us guessing and killing each other in his name.

Well not really.

If he did try to prove he exist I think most of us would call him insane and hate him for trying to make us think he is the real God.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Look Emohole, I'm not try to encourage anyone to change their fundimental beliefs. I'm just saying that's how God works, and that if you want to see him faith's the only way. Pompus? Yes. A bit condesending? You bet. But I don't care.

Newbie disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?

....My soul feels dizzy before this word of the Lord: “Blest are the pure of heart for they shall see God.” God gives himself to the gaze of those who have a pure heart. But Saint John says that “no one has ever seen God.” And Saint Paul confirms this idea when he speaks of him whom “no human being has ever seen or can see.” God is the abrupt and highly sharpened rock, which does not give even the smallest hold to our imagination. Moses also called God the Inaccessible One… He said that “no man sees the Lord and still lives.” But what? Eternal life is the vision of God, and these pillars of faith certify that this vision is impossible? ... If God is life, the person who does not see him does not see life either…

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
    Count your age by friends, not years....

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast