Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Why dont the presidents fight the war?

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why dont the presidents fight the war?

But off the subject of gas......
    How many more objectives are there left to cover in our war in Iraq?
    We got sudam husien and I guess we have set up there source for running their country for now they have a elected leaders instead of a dictator now and life seems a little better for them now or so it seems I guess with all the smiles you see on their faces on TV now. But is there any bases that we havent covered in Iraq? Or are we there to police the area? Our history teacher was reading us the report from the navy and marines and the air force on how much it was costing to ship troops i and out of the area and it seems a little expensive to me. but I think it is finally time to bring home more of out troops. Instead of sending more. my friend steven is supposed to be shipped over there in about 3 months and all but why I think they should have them on ready call in case of emergency but I dont think we need any more troops in Iraq.
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like another thread?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

I know.....My threads kind of interlink I hope that isnt against forum rules. I mean I dont mean them to have the kind of same subject I mean one is about the President fighting the war and on is about the Perfect president.....That isnt against forum rules or at least I don't think it is you just can't poste about something that you know someon else has already posted about yo have to find another topic.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Why dont the presidents fight the war?

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    I know.....My threads kind of interlink I hope that isnt against forum rules. I mean I dont mean them to have the kind of same subject I mean one is about the President fighting the war and on is about the Perfect president.....That isnt against forum rules or at least I don't think it is you just can't poste about something that you know someon else has already posted about yo have to find another topic.
    in my opinion i guess it isnt against the rules....it's true that they look similar somehow but it's cuz in both threads the main point is "president"

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    How many more objectives are there left to cover in our war in Iraq?
    We got sudam husien and I guess we have set up there source for running their country for now they have a elected leaders instead of a dictator now and life seems a little better for them now or so it seems I guess with all the smiles you see on their faces on TV now. But is there any bases that we havent covered in Iraq? Or are we there to police the area? Our history teacher was reading us the report from the navy and marines and the air force on how much it was costing to ship troops i and out of the area and it seems a little expensive to me. but I think it is finally time to bring home more of out troops. Instead of sending more. my friend steven is supposed to be shipped over there in about 3 months and all but why I think they should have them on ready call in case of emergency but I dont think we need any more troops in Iraq.
    Sounds to me like you want to discuss the war in Iraq generally. That's why I thought it sounded like another thread subject since you set this one up to discuss the Pres/world leaders going to war personally. I think it could be a good thread but it might get a little lost on this one.

For that matter your questions on gas would technically be a different subject as well, one that's been covered as well, but I think the thread lapsed.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

I agree with you and I think it may be time to just let this thread blow up and find me something else to argue about unless someone else can show me another point or another side to this argument that I havent heard in the last two weeks because we keep sayin the same crap over and over and over. Maybe if yall have any more arguments just PM me because this is getting old.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11