Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why dont the presidents fight the war?

Newbie Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why dont the presidents fight the war?

But but but why would a guy like Bush visit a country like Iraq? The Arab world hates him as it is already, so by visiting Iraq the only thing he'll accomplish is making himself an easy taget.

Some may say that if the president visits Iraq, it will boost troop morale, but I think someone like Jessica Simpson or the Black Eyed Peas or someone or other will do a better job at morale boosting, wouldn't you say?

It's just the way it is. The leaders lead and the soldiers die for their country. The leader doesn't have to be better than anyone else, but people ask him to lead anyways because people need leaders. It's the same in any society.

Newbie ikeepsoulsinajar may be famous one day ikeepsoulsinajar may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think the leaders of nations should duke it out one on one. None of this 'sending the president with front line troops' stuff. JUST the leaders settle their differences in a ring.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Murder_of_Crows
    Some may say that if the president visits Iraq, it will boost troop morale, but I think someone like Jessica Simpson or the Black Eyed Peas or someone or other will do a better job at morale boosting, wouldn't you say?
    Which is why the USO exists.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    But bush has not been to Iraq??????What the heck why cant he go and all I mean if he can go to surrounding countries where the troops are why cant he go where the real thing is
    He HAS gone to Iraq, you must have not been paying attention. Also, Arrianna is right, you're accusing Bush of not going to fight in Iraq, but name another world leader that has?

Second of all, you need to stop listening to the media. System Of A Down are anarchists. Their song, is nothing but a song. What the hell do they know?
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Aug 11, 2005 at 12:48 PM.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe my ententions with this post made me sound kinda dumb i'm sorry but it just seems to me like out country is going to hell in a handbasket
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    maybe my ententions with this post made me sound kinda dumb i'm sorry but it just seems to me like out country is going to hell in a handbasket
    Didn't really sound "dumb." But either way, dumb or not, it brings up some interesting discussion. Intersting discussion is what we want on this forum rather than mindless one line replies.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

But look at 9-11 what the hell did we do to deserve to get all those people blown away......I mean seriously.............and what happened to capturing osama?Geez........What in the hadieze(for lack of a better term) are we doin..........it seems like our government has so many freakin hidden agendas......some one tell me what is going on......Oil?Revenge?Pleasing Daddy? I'm being real...............
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Newbie Karsuto may be famous one day Karsuto may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think the President does not fight in the war because other issues are always happening in the world. And it's his or her job to stay as the president. Going to war would cause problems and make him/her a eaiser target to kill.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast