Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Why dont the presidents fight the war?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why dont the presidents fight the war?

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    But look at 9-11 what the hell did we do to deserve to get all those people blown away......I mean seriously.............and what happened to capturing osama?Geez........What in the hadieze(for lack of a better term) are we doin..........it seems like our government has so many freakin hidden agendas......some one tell me what is going on......Oil?Revenge?Pleasing Daddy? I'm being real...............
    try all of the above. They all play a role in what's going on. Osma nailed us on 9-11 for things we did in the past. he's had a deep hatred for us for the longest time, and he tried before by setting off car bombs in the parking decks of the twin towers. He parked them near the main support beams, but obviously it didn't work.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

What ever happened to good ole peace(HA HA) ne ways but why are we constantly blowing each other up I wanna talk to the guys in charge of this country and point out that we really arent getting anywhere.....I mean we got them their voting and stuff but as soon as we leave all of it may go to hell again and we may have to go back but what are wesupposed to do?
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

What ever happened to good ole peace(HA HA) ne ways but why are we constantly blowing each other up I wanna talk to the guys in charge of this country and point out that we really arent getting anywhere.....I mean we got them their voting and stuff but as soon as we leave all of it may go to hell again and we may have to go back but what are wesupposed to do?
    If it falls apart, there's no way the populace is going to allow the US to go back. That would be too much of a risk for the US. As a matter of fact, leaving is too much of a risk for us. The image of the US depends on wether or not that government stands. If it fails, we lose our "helpfull" image. If it stands, we strengthen it. If it fails, then we'll never have the UN's approval to start any war, ever. Bush gambled with our countries image, if we lose it, Bush loses his backing.

Thanks

I just hope that my family and any family for that matter doesnt get hurt because of all the things going on in our country and because of our country now.

Ok I have the next best solution to our problem even though it will never happen.....I really dont want to be a politician when I get older so yall dont even vote for me I will have my secret police arrest you...I dont want to have to put up will all the paperwork to much work for this poor guy to do....
    But Ne ways I have the solution to all of the US problems...Ok our gasoline problems...We have our own Gas here so why cant we just drill from our own pumps?We are blowing like 2 and three dollars a gallon on the freakin gas I mean come on we are crazy.....
    Numero dos.....The war in Iraq...Why are we so stubborn to sign a peace treaty with these other countries I mean i dont know if we have yet or not but we need to put Iraq under marshal law and sign a peace treaty.....
    Bushy Boy can go on Live TV and just say I am sorry for the differences we have with some people like osama and say"I wanna be friends" then trap his crazy self.....and we need to make the middle east find away to be peaceful I mean it is a holy land but we need to say why cant you share because both faiths started there but they can both live in harmony

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

If it helps at all then think of it this way. There is a war with terror going on right now. Witness what happened in London. If they weren't trying to blow up our soldiers overseas they would be trying to blow up civilians here. Still are actually but it does give them a more convineint target and most of them have taken it. And yes, that is one of the reasons we are engaged in the middle east. It's called taking the war to the enemy. They get the advantage of home ground, we get the advantage of not fighting on our own soil. Fortunatly their home ground advantage is dissolving in Iraq as more and more civilians turn them in.
    But Ne ways I have the solution to all of the US problems...Ok our gasoline problems...We have our own Gas here so why cant we just drill from our own pumps?We are blowing like 2 and three dollars a gallon on the freakin gas I mean come on we are crazy.....
    Yes? lol. I agree.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Aug 11, 2005 at 06:25 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

I feel bad for all of those people who died that day maybe the way I talk it may be dishonoring them but i want to prevent it from happening again

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

alternitivly you could just not have a war. but hey thats a discusion for another day. personally i beleive that a leader should lead his troops into battle, if he dies we have a vice president or priminister.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

ye in the old times the king always went into the war with their men... i mean... someones gotta laed them... and not just captins and such >_> GET to iraq mister bushy!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast