View Poll Results: For or against KKK?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEA!!!

1 10.00%
  • HELL NO!!!

9 90.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why is it that... (KKK Membership)

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Why is it that... (KKK Membership)

..everytime the US is in some kind of national threat (ex: both Red Scare and 9/11), the KKK's membership increases?
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why is it that...

So... any links to back up your statement?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why is it that...

Not to try to tell you how to make threads but shouldnt at least the title and subject should have something in common... Also a propper debate should have a starting point of view to let people actually DEBATE... To me this looks more like a rant than a propper thread...

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why is it that... (KKK Membership)

First of all there is no need to use size 4 font and bold your message so I'll be resizing that down to standard for you.

Secondly, if you cannot come up with some evidence to support your claim, then there isn't really a debate going on. I suggest you post your findings and show some support for your claim or this thread will be closed.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

im guessing this thread is going to be closing soon . ..
    Don't let me be.

Newbie Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe there is still some hatred somewhat after the fights for Civil Rights for blacks/other ethnic backgrounds?

There may still be a quite few number of racist americans out there that feel more strongly. Just a guess, but I could do with some info so I may elaborate more.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

What? Did you think the world was a happy go lucky place? Of course there are still people out there with ignorance.

Are you now realising that our world isnt a happy place? You must have been shielded as a child. Reality is here. What you realise as a growing community has already been here.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa's Avatar
    Thanks

If you're referring to me, please don't speak to me like that again. I don't like that tone of voice hun..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast