Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are people against bi's?

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Why are people against bi's?

All that matter is the heart, so I have not a thing against those people. It is their choice, not mine.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    ya bi's are fine expeshily if its a girl thats bi. i hope im not sounding like a per
    of coures you are j/k.... thiers nothing wrong with being bi, i only know ppl who are lesbinen though.....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont have anything agaist them, I mean its peoples choice, they can do what ever they want with their lives......

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Im not for it, but ppl can do what they want. I dont mind watching Girl on girl! ^__^
    yea I dont mind watching the too hehe
    but if I see a guy on guy I would probably get sick......
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    I dont have anything agaist them, I mean its peoples choice, they can do what ever they want with their lives......

yea I dont mind watching the too hehe
    but if I see a guy on guy I would probably get sick......

i think that would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay better then girl on girl

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

I know in my mind its not right but a girl with a girl is hot to me, mybe its cuz i love all women.But a dude with a dude is just way wrong!!

Code Name Wind

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLexy12
    Let me tell you this: I am bi and proud of it. Guys sometimes like it because they get more action, but please tell me if you are into bi girls or guys.
    Hmmm... let us see... why are people against bi's?

Did you know that more homosexual people are against bi's than "straight" people?

That's right, rainbow parades and L words... more out-of-the-closet-types are against bisexuals than straight people are. Some people think: Oh, most people are gay or lesbian because that's how they prefer it. Wrong, that is only a minority in gays and lesbians, most believe that the other sex was never meant to be touched sexually by the opposite sex.

¬.¬ I've met enough gays and lesbians and bisexuals in my life that you would think I wasn't straight.

<_< Look. I have nothing against gays unless they hate women.
    I have nothing against lesbians unless they hate men, or try to tempt my darling.
    I have nothing against bisexuals at all unless they try to tempt my darling.

-_- Look, if this was all about sexual tendencies (as the name something-sexual implies) ... then I'll tell you this: Guys can pleasure a girl the same way a girl can pleasure a girl, he just needs more time and practice to figure out which spot is the best, and which is the next to go to. Girls can pleasure guys the same way a guy can pleasure a guy, she just needs to be a little more strong on the arms-part of her body... afterall, it ain't the arms going in, but it's the arms that are pushing.

>_> ...but other than that...

Those who HATE gays, lesbians, or bisexuals... have a greater chance of becoming one than one who is interested in becoming one.

And the ones who often don't care: They're the straightest people you'll ever meet.

I don't care... but hell, if my darling was a man, I'd be gay. I don't care whether she's a man, a woman, a shemale, horse, or dog! I love her, dammit!
    And I'll show her love in any way that pleasures her the most!

... -_- Yeah, so I have nothing against bisexuals... unless if they became bisexual because they were "curious" or "playful"...... ¬_¬ Because then, they usually have no respect for love or relationships and move on from one man to another woman.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i think Bi people are perfectly fine. i myself am not, but people have the right to do whatever they want.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm against gay men only. You girls can be bi all you want. :thumbsup:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast