Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: why people cry and laugh at the same time???

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why people cry and laugh at the same time???

I think it depends on what it is, if its a funny statement, they laughed so hard that they started to cry, however, if its something sad or depressing, they are hiding their feelings by laughing but expressing them while trying, they are trying to not show emotion

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy's Avatar
    Thanks

It's so humorous they laugh themselves to tears.

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

well pretty much i laugh so hard and when i finaly breathe some tears come out its like some else said its a bodily function

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    I think it depends on what it is, if its a funny statement, they laughed so hard that they started to cry, however, if its something sad or depressing, they are hiding their feelings by laughing but expressing them while trying, they are trying to not show emotion

Yes, I agree. Or it maybe that they are relieved of sumthing worrying them that they cry and laugh at the same time, like in saikano, well sort of

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

i usually so that.. i cry and laugh at the same time.. when i laugh so hard.. i almost cry.. but sumtyms.. when i cried.. and some one try to make me laugh.. i laugh..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

how is it that you feel 2 extremely different emotions at once....i dont understand i've heard of someone laughing to the point tears come out of their eyes but thats not crying crying implies sadness, tears of joy and laughter coincide tho :S

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4