Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Why School Lies to Kids

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why School Lies to Kids

schools lie to kids because schools are governed by adults and adults make it their specialty to lie to kids. people like to screw others over why not do it to a group of yougn fresh receptive minds, 25 people in one hour. instead of lying just to one teachers talk bs to 25 kids. they save time like that. also mainly because adults think kids can't handle the truth. that's why most teachers lead depressing lives like the ones at my school. they lie to themselves about their own life and lie to their students. like the media lies to people. lotta lies around the world.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why School Lies to Kids

wow, there are alot of extreme opinions here, I believe that each person's experience in the school system will dictate whether or not they believe that schools lie to students. I am of the opinion at least in the sciences, that some concepts are lied about simply because at the time, your brain cannot understand or handle the real truth. An example is the Bohr model for the atom and electrons in general, in middle and high school you were taught that the atom is like a muffin, the electrons form rings around the atom and circle at certain orbits; this was told to you so that you could understand the concepts of electrons, when I got AP Chemistry I was then told, that all that was a false statement, that electrons are more complex than what I was told, the truth is electrons are not circling the atom in rings, the fact is we cannot know that exact location of an electron only probability of it being in a certain region. Also, people need to get a wake-up call on what theory and what a law is, cuz Darwins Evolution Theory is not the end all be all, nor does it disprove the existance of God nor is a law.

As far as history is concerned, certain places and times cannot be made up, because they have records and letters from people who actually lived there of what happened, however most history is taught differently depending on where you are in the world. China got EXTREMELY PISSED at Japan because Japan wasn't talking about the Japanese occupation of China correctly, they skimmed over it, even though the Japanese invaded China. So some history is dependent on where you are, but for the most part it is correct.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6