Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why u make walls?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Why u make walls?

Pretty sure this hasn't came up.. if soo forgive.

Why do you Make wall's?
    is it just for funn? Or to relieve stress? or for friends?

I myself like to make wall's for funn. An because of a promise; to better myself at making walls. An because of my supa ultra love for all things anime.

Soooooo' y do you make those walls... that you do?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. I remember, when I first came on the anime scene. I joined this site as Kitsune487. I even got banned! I'm not even sure for what. Lol. I wanted to make wallpapers. So I talked to Nurika, Oracle angel, and another. These people helped me. Now I have others who help me. I also help others.

So I make wallpapers....For the people like me. The ones who see them.....And want to make them. I'm here for the striving wallers. Lol. I'm one. We all are one. Deep down in us. ^-^

*lick*
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Lol. I remember, when I first came on the anime scene. I joined this site as Kitsune487. I even got banned! I'm not even sure for what. Lol. I wanted to make wallpapers. So I talked to Nurika, Oracle angel, and another. These people helped me. Now I have others who help me. I also help others.

So I make wallpapers....For the people like me. The ones who see them.....And want to make them. I'm here for the striving wallers. Lol. I'm one. We all are one. Deep down in us. ^-^

*lick*
    Very deep...
    I also talked wit oracle.... that was the first person i talked wit on ao. An Basically i promised myself that i'd become a great waller... That and have some funn along the way.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wrong section... Moving to Wallpaper design....

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cause its constructive, positive, fun (sometimes headache inducing) but what isnt right? And because its just something i like to do. Im very artistic in many ways and walling is one of the forms i like to exorcise that artistic side with. Im still trying to grow as an artist....everyones always trying to better their skills..
    Last edited by narrator; Jan 07, 2005 at 09:35 PM.

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yep...primarily for stress relief...perfect thing to do while I'm gulping down my Berocca or my Sustagen...ahhhhhh...nirvana...

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a good way to show your talent to others on the web. Also a very good way to practice using applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and others. I'm in Computer Science, so knowing this gives me the edge over another programmer because I can both program and design
    It's very fun and let's you expose your creative skills, and looking how you can improve yourself compared to other great wallpaper designers out there.

Newbie KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

Simply, I work in digital photography retouching and manipulation, so I have to deal with a large dose of Photoshop every single day...
    And I love anime,....
    combine that two, and you have a very good form of stress relieving hobby,
    and an attempt to ever-improving my skills at Photoshop (also some other softwares, actually, like Corel)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast