Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: why wont they end it?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

why wont they end it?

I was flipping through the channels when I saw a commercial for another Power Rangers something something. What the hell is going on here! Dont the rangers ever die, come on, I used to watch the first season and a few of the later ones, but no its just ridiculous. THey should make it where all the POwer Rangers just die on the last episode and show that good doesnt always conquer over evil.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    eehhhh -- dude, I remember in Kindergarden, when the first Power Rangers came out, and every kid was obsessed with them, but WWHHHHAAAA ! I knew they were still around.... but I don't think that they are invincible.....come oonn. I hope the die sometime. I wonder who's suppporting them to be kept on the air ? I can't believe them..... damn Rangers of Power.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well this is called milking something for all its worth...sadly its still on the air. Those poor actors who cant get any other work.

Newbie Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken's Avatar
    Thanks
    The power rangers are STILL comin' out?! Come on! Lets just put them against the rest of the world so they get utterly destroyed AT LAST! Cheesh!
    I never say Nee. Nee. Nee. Neeneeneeneeneenee!

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    i liked the original when it came out, just like every other kid. I even still have all the toys... oops, did I just say that! It was over after the first series, or at least it should have been.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    You gotta be f*ckin kiddin' me!? STILL!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? Aww man thats just sad....you think after it being dead for about 8 good years would stay that way. But, still is lives on somehow? Scary.

Newbie zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once Disney brought the rights, the show continued and is now aired on Toon Disney. What's even worse is that they added bubbel-gum pop/punk type people to make it more popular. I really do dislike Disney's trendyness for younger audiences. Actually, I dislike trendyness all together.
    JOURNAL|SHEZZYART|ROCKDUB

Wallow in my pain
    I swallow as I pretend
    To act like I'm happy

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hate power rangers sooo much, i prayed and prayed they were done.... but noooooo, they jus keep on comin

The end is important in all things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast