Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: why wont they end it?

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha lol what a shocker... but don;t they have new people each season so thats why they goping on so long each on is different from what i catch in a glimps from tv...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The reason why they don't end it is because it makes them money. They get lots of cash because the little kids always want new Power Rangers crap, and parents will buy it just to shut the little kids up. That happens all the time, and it makes a lot of money for Bandai and Saban.

Newbie Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always wanted to be the pink power ranger =O

But yeah, it needs to be over and done with. Come on now, space power rangers, ninja power rangers, adn EVEN COOLER power rangers? What's next? MIGHTY MORPHIN' AQUA POWER RANGERS!! YEAH!!

No.

Just end it. Now.

And the same goes for pokemon. MAKE IT END. Did you know it's on it's 7th season. OH MY GOD. Some shows just shouldn't last that long. I mean, G.I. Joe retired, didn't he? I mean, you can only give so much good advice. "Stay away from those powerlines kids." "Yeah, you told us that 50 episodes ago." Even Captain Planet had to stop because, well, they ran out of horrible things to do to the Earth.

I'm stopping now.
    I gotta get that cotton ball off my butt.
    I <3 T3H MONK3H!!!

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loooooved power rangers when they first came out but after they changed things for the 3rd time I was like...."uh... wtf? This show is like terrible why do you keep changing it?? Just Killl the bastards already" LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2