Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wich moviestar do you want to be like.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bruce Lee all the way! Too bad he died.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Movie Stars are lazy as hell and they barely have to work but they have to wear makeup so I wouldn't want to be one even for all that beautiful currency.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't wanna be a movie star either... too much work spending all the money they make.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you serious?? Makeup is great. If I had to be a celebrity for one day. Id be Lucy Liu. Shes my idol.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I don't wanna be a movie star either... too much work spending all the money they make.

WOW ummm i don't know how you come to figure that out.........if i were a movie star i'd be halle berry........but even though i love acting i i'd really like to put my creative talents to use as a director or writer
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=roger_smith]Movie Stars are lazy as hell and they barely have to work but they have to wear makeup so I wouldn't want to be one even for all that beautiful currency.[/QUOTE

pretty true lol

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe when they get famous they are lazy, but actors in general (the majority of them) pretty much struggle and go from audition to audition trying to make a name for themselves. Most of them work jobs as well so I wouldn't say they are lazy at all.

Anyways, there isn't a specific actress I'd want to be. I really like Scarlett Johannson, I think she's got talent...so I guess if I ever presude that path I'd want to be an actress like her. Or Naomi Watts. Cuz they both seem to do mainstream and indie flicks and I'd like to have a career like that where I could do any movie that interested me.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be Dan Akroyd. Why, because even though he's probably rich, his acting carreer is over so nobody will bother me. heh heh heh just me and my money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast