Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wildest or Best Concerts you have ever been to

Newbie Onime no Kyo may be famous one day Onime no Kyo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wildest or Best Concerts you have ever been to

Whats the Wildest or Best concert you have ever been to? What happened to make it so?

For me, I would have to say the slipknot concert I went to a few days ago. They were preforming in their home state of Iowa at the quest center. They played all of my favorite songs of theirs and I was in the middle of my first mosh pit ever. As people were leaving, everyone was still hyped up from the concers and pushed their way to get out. The doors to the entrance were just about ripped off the henges. (Probably were by the time everyone one got out*
    Outside of the center was a mass of violence and destruction, and I was loving every moment of it.... until the cops came. Imagine a whole buch of goths and druggies all running in every direction while the cops in a frenzy trying to pepper spray any person they could get their hands on. Truly a night to remember.
    [Signature Size violation] Removed by Moderators

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    system of a down, that was easily the best concert ive been to. i actually came out quite unscaved with only a few bruises but my cousin broke his arm when some guy jumped on it when he was on the floor but still it was amazing...and i highly recomend any S.O.A.D fan to go to at least one of their concerts in your life.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Havent been to one yet but on the 22nd of this month Prefuse 73 is going to be at a joint in Hollywood, which needless to say i'll be there with bells on.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Radiohead, The Smashing Pumpkins (they were at a festival here that no longer exists called Summersault...Our Lady Peace, Foo Fighters and lots of other bands were there too), Tori Amos, and recently Louis XIV, Hot Hot Heat and The Futureheads was a really kickass show. Oh and The White Stripes even though they were at a shitty venue.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    john otway, if you know who he is, you'll know why. if you don't... he's like 50 and he still does stage dives off ladders, complete comedian.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ozzfest 2004...it was Freakin awesome. I remember it like it was yesterday...Me headbangin til I couldn't headbang no more...Screamin like I never scream before...Fighting til I was really sore...Jeez thank god for Ozzfest 2004.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    tibet for freedom concert 1995, san francisco. it had all the great acts like smashing pumpkins, beastie boys, red hot chili peppers, rage against the machine, bjork, beck, foo fighters, pavement,sonic youth.... the beastie boys set was crazy and my ribs hurt from getting squished for hours in the front. like taku i also lost my voice from screaming and had a bucketful of raspberries on me from all the elbow jabbing and random punches.

music festivals are the best way to spend time with friends and cheapest way to see a good amount of bands.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    TOOL... was the best thing in the universe. Live.... I almost puked it was soo good. Well, you'd just have to see for yourself. Besides that... I really haven't been to many 'crazy' concerts... except raves.. which happen every month... those are wild and crazy ^__~!
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast