Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wildest or Best Concerts you have ever been to

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cradle of filth's concert was freaking awesome!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I went to the Prefuse 73 concert last night, and hot damn!!!! They really torched the club up. They played all my favorite tunes and the energy in the place was just bananas. Awesome night.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ozzfest 2000. It was the first time Marily Manson came back to Denver after the Columbine shootings, and there were religious people everywhere trying to get people to not go to the concert. It was pretty awesome; Linkin Park was there, that's who I went to see. But the crowds were kind of scary, people were already drunk at 9 am, before the gates opened, and my friends and I got a pretty good contact high from all the pot being smoked. I'm glad I can say I've been to Ozzfest, but I won't go again.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2