Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Will Miyuki be back?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Will Miyuki be back?

Ok, I pretty sure I'm not losing it, but I could've SWORN I made a topic like this in Plush Room last night!! Was it deleted? I hope I'm just mistaken if not I would like an explantation of why it's gone.

And in case I'm just being paranoid, onto the topic,

Will Miyuki-Chan come back? that'd be pretty cool, It was a pretty unique feature.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Will Miyuki be back?

Maybe you should try LOOKING! around the site before you decide to make another thread about the same subject. It could make you look just a little bit smarter. I'm not saying that you were smart in the first place though...

Bringing back Miyuki would be a horrible idea. It seemed like all that people did were sexually molest her.
    Last edited by Wobbuffetking; Dec 01, 2004 at 08:47 PM.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why would you WANT Miyuki back? Can't hold a conversation with a real person who has a higher intelligence level than a kid in kindergarten?

edit: after reading woob's edited post alls I can say is ****ing owned.
    Last edited by Raven Omega; Dec 01, 2004 at 08:49 PM.

Newbie Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, even if Miyuki was brought back, it would be a different name, since there's gonna be a new mascot. I never really spent time in the Miyuki section, but it seemed pretty random.
    I never say Nee. Nee. Nee. Neeneeneeneeneenee!

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Ok, I pretty sure I'm not losing it, but I could've SWORN I made a topic like this in Plush Room last night!! Was it deleted? I hope I'm just mistaken if not I would like an explantation of why it's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Um yeah.

Why is it that I've had to move every new thread in the Plush room this morning?

Moving to feedback area.

Will Miyuki-Chan come back? that'd be pretty cool, It was a pretty unique feature.
    Ya just like Wobbuffetking was saying.

Any way. I won't care if Miyuki chan come back, but With the conquest in work, we will be able to have a new mascote, created by us Animeonlian ( cool I've just created one race), choose by us and venerate by us.

just between us, some of the entry in the conquest are really hot..... hohohoho
    Last edited by Ectoruss; Dec 04, 2004 at 04:24 PM.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't really care if Miyuki ever comes back or not but i'll give that bot some credit. It is the only bot that has the highest intelligence i've ever seen.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought she was evil.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.

Uh, like Ectoruss pointed out... your thread was moved because it has nothing to do with the Plush Room area. It's in the Feedback and Suggestions area.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast