Thread: Will the Negima Series be any good

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

Will the Negima Series be any good

I recently Found that the manga series Of
    "Mahou Sensei Negima" by Ken Akamatsu
    Creator of the hit "Love Hina" and it's lesser
    "A.I. Love You" is in sometime coming to the
    US. Momentarily I am sorry to say I dont have the details.
    If you think it will turn out good please reply. Any questions will be answered later on.

On a personal note I am currently in the way of collecting the manga series and it is nowhere near being a spoof of Harry Potter dont believe what they say. It's great go buy it!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The Manga series has been licensed by Del Rey Books for US distribution, which started April of 2004... http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/au...authorid=58455

The Manga has also has been converted to a 52 episode anime series on TV Tokyo network. This series currently remains unlicensed...
    Online trailers are located here... http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/b-bansen/anime/negima.html
    TV Tokyo Negima Website http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/negima/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    You already have 4 volumes? It's only in prepublication here in Europe

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have the first 4 volumes of this also and i do like the Manga i must say, but if your refering to the Anime then it doesn't compare to the Manga - as expected, no Anime's can compare to the Manga equivilent... maybe the odd exception here and there i suppose. I have the first 8 episodes and they have already left out a considerable amount and they left out about all of the second volume also!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The manga is pretty good. I've seen the first 4 episodes of Negi - The Anime, and boy does it suck. I was screaming in frustration as I watched the characters that I had grown so fond of in this series get slaughtered by haphazard animation standards.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you read the manga you are going to like the manga more than the anime just like Love Hina.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THe mangas are awesome and I think the 5th one comes out at the end of March, thats what it said at teh end of book 4. Ive watched a few of the anime episodes and its okay. I didnt like some of the girls hair colors and they didnt put the dodgeball game like in the first manga! Also, why is Asuna's eyes different colors!