Thread: Will be out of circulation for a while.

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks

Will be out of circulation for a while.

Anyone who needs to contact me, just mail me at [email protected] if something urgent comes up.

My workload in my real-life job has doubled, really busy now, plus my other hobbies need more attention due to some recent developments.

BTW I just hope you kids won't get scared of "WORK" when you grow up...work is good, it brings the money in So don't bother thinking about robbing banks or anything of the sort...again, work is good.

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well it's not like you won't come back, but don't worry you'll be welcomed when you come back, by me at least

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    gee... I hope to see you around AO. But have a good time working^_^//

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    -dies-.................Rodie?....I'll be waiting of course babes. ^_~
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    See you...the reason i've been so active is because its the quite season in the games industry now phew.Jan

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, youll be back....they always come back muahahahaha!! sorry. Anywayz, hope everything works out for you and what youre doing. Stay out of trouble eh?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This was not the place for this topic Yeah Intros and Profiles my be for welcomes but its also for if your leaving for a bit or leaving for good *moves* ^_^