Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will you buy PSP Umd Movies?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I figure UMD's are a bit of a waste, to spend money on a small movie I can only really watch on a small screen is a bit ludicrous to me, even if I'm on the go I usually wouldn't have 2 hours to spend watching Spiderman 2

Nonetheless, www.deepdiscountdvd.com has opened a new UMD branch located here Where you can get most UMD's for $14 with free shipping, however a few titles, like House of Flying Daggars are a good $21.50 for whatever reason.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Is there going to be something special about the UMD version of Advent Children? I don't know hardly anything about these discs. And I personally don't care to watch movies on a small screen.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    I figure UMD's are a bit of a waste, to spend money on a small movie I can only really watch on a small screen is a bit ludicrous to me, even if I'm on the go I usually wouldn't have 2 hours to spend watching Spiderman 2

wait till your older and work in an office then you'll understand

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    Is there going to be something special about the UMD version of Advent Children?
    Well there is nothing special about it. The only thing you can call 'special' is the option to carry it and watch it anywhere you like.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    wait till your older and work in an office then you'll understand
    touche, that hit a bit close to home since I'm going to college and majoring in computer's and systems administration.

Newbie Chiyo may be famous one day Chiyo may be famous one day Chiyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The psp isnt out over here til 1st of Sept. Im a bit skeptical of buying these discs, specially if they are £20 a pop.
    How much are games on the psp anyway? As expensive as normal games? The psp in its self is £180!!
    Hedghogs Dilemma

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiyo
    The psp isnt out over here til 1st of Sept. Im a bit skeptical of buying these discs, specially if they are £20 a pop.
    How much are games on the psp anyway? As expensive as normal games? The psp in its self is £180!!
    Well the games are a bit lower priced than the games you get for the consoles, but looking at the prices for the games you can get in the US, i estimate that a new released game will cost 25,30 pounds in Great Britain and 40 euros for the rest of Europe.

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well games go for as high as $50.00 USD but the majority are $40.00USD.I can see the convience of go any where movies but a portable DVD player will probably work just as; well providing your travelling for more than 2hrs continuously.
    Now the PSP screen is great; it defys description and you have to see it in real life to really appreciate it.I mean Spiderman 2 looked terrific; but I can only watch it on my PSP. When I'm home I can't link it to my 60in Hitachi and there are no extras, just alternate languages.
    Its a great idea but my finances just can't support it.Hey if your wealthy enough go for it.I'll troll the used bins.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2