Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will you be my friend?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Will you be my friend?

I have been on AO for awhile now and i still haven't even made one friend here. That might be due to my lack of posting, but I am trying. Would anyone like to be my friend?

My name is Marcel (like my account name). I love girls. I love Anime (thats why I am here). I love to draw, but I haven't in a long time. I like Trigun, Dot.hack, Gungrave, and......i forgot what else. Thats all I think i got to say.
    Last edited by Marcel_C; Jan 01, 2005 at 09:43 PM. Reason: forgot to say some things

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. Sweety. Just be active. Someone will pick you up. Or just send me an IM or perhaps a PM. I'll chat with ya. ^_~ Oh, and welcome if you havent introduced yourself.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Kasai....you are waaayyy nice.....and I'm not saying that in a bad way either. Just a compliment. I never met someone who's that nice before.^^

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Kasai!

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by +ELIE+
    Kasai....you are waaayyy nice.....and I'm not saying that in a bad way either. Just a compliment. I never met someone who's that nice before.^^
    LoL..i gotta agree with ya.

Thanks
    Lol. why thank you sugar. And you're welcome sweety. ^-^ I remember how I felt when I first joined AO like two or one year ago. (cant remember) I wasnt as active because I never spoke to anyone. And well...no one ever spoke to me. So my best adivice...be active! ^-^ *lick*
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Lol. why thank you sugar.
    I dun know why.....but that made me think you was from the South right there.^^

Thanks
    Lol. hehe. I'm from Florida babes ^_~ Of course. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast