Thread: Windows Media Player & Zoom Player

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Windows Media Player & Zoom Player

Hey guys, it's another one of those time to help me again (yup known for my computer illiteracy) and here's my problem:

I have some videos in the .ogm format which I use to play with my Zoom Player and/or Windows Media Player

Lately I was messing around with some of the settings and now it doesn't work correctly. In Windows Media Player the file has audio in both dub and sub, and there's subtitle in the subtitle screen (which I don't mind as much as the double audio playing together)

As for the Zoom player, the subtitle that used to be in the video is now gone and when I try to jump from one point of the video to another it the picture gets distorted and takes several seconds before it fully clears...it's as if there's a layer in the back slowly seeping out of the first layer

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks
    There's an encoding software called Sorenson Sqeeze. You just plug your .ogg/.ogm and convert it info SWF or AVI.

The app will automaticaly plug the sub titles and you can play it on your favorite brawser or if you want, publish it on the net.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well I am going to play it on the zoom player for sure and trying to find a way to bring that the subtitle that's suppose to be there

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/news.html

get it while you can. should play ogg for you with the right codecs.

PM me for a codec pack if you don't have the ones you need. i'll track one down for you.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks
    oh thank god you're here I knew you can help me so I hope this works

so this is suppose to fix all that weird subtitle disappearcne stuff??

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nevermind, The link that I had in my bookmarks died... sorry.

I have a codec pack that plays every file format that you can download anime in, just PM me for the address, cause the site that its hosted on has licenced anime for download and I don't want to violate the rules.

Also, WMP sucks at playing OGM format video. I never use it.
    Last edited by aceman67; Jun 02, 2005 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks
    so should I still go to the link you gave me through PM?

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Personally, I think you should get the ACE Mega-codec pack (pretty reliable) if you have broadband (any form). I would also recommend BSplayer. I've been using it for at least a year now, and nothing seems to be wrong with it, except the RARE bug. Been watching Naruto with it.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.