Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: And the winner is....

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks

And the winner is....

Hi all
    First off I would really like to thank everyone for work submitting entries to our mascot contest. All the entries look really great, and I appreciate your efforts. The time has come now to choose the official mascot from all of your entries.
    To aid in my decision, I would like to hear what everyone's favorites are. To check the out just go to: Gallery-> Contests -> AO mascot Contest and browse through the pages. Thanks!

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I should say that I have a crush for Aiko . But before using it it may have to be re-work............
    Coming soon.........

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me, I vote for Koneko-chan ~ sketch. I love the drawing. He is so cute.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like the winking cat girl and the aiko

but everyone who submitted add some colors it may turn my vote

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i too like superbaltanv2's "Aiko" looks cute and simple.. you have my vote!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Aye, I agree. Baltan's "Aiko" sketch is far superior to any of the others. Mainly because it's simple, cute and usefully small. Besides... there were so many 'neko-people' that I wanted to tear my hair out. In tufts!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm thinkin I like Aiko too. It is not to generic and not too complicated.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like this one right here : http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s....php?photo=608

I like her hair and her clothes as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast