Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Winx Club- is that the most gayest girl anime show ever, or is it just me?

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Winx Club- is that the most gayest girl anime show ever, or is it just me?

Now, at first, I tried to like the winx club, I honestly did, but its just too crappy! First of all, Winx, what is up with the name! Second, the theme song should be on VH1's most awesomely bad songs ever! It always gets stuck in my head (we are the winx, we are the winx, come join the club, we are the winx) Third, the animation sucks! Forth, the names! Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Techna. Musa (music) Techna (technology) What the freak! Fifth, the spells. Spelllus Stoppus, Whysperian Crystals, Dragon Fire, Electric Booty Kick? Come on now you can think of something better. What has happened to 4Kids TV lately?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The Winks club is an American cartoon series, and does not match the general accepted definition of Anime (Animation produced and targeted for a Japanese Audience)...

Moving to Movies/Music/TV Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Come on now you can think of something better. What has happened to 4Kids TV lately?

Fox TV has always been notorious for subjecting children to the worst in Saturday morning television.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    well you complain a lot, anyway yeah i think its bad...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup i also agree.... but the fact that i never watched it cause i knew that it would be bad may play a factor.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    it sounds like something similar to pokemon just worse and then mixed with harry potter, it sounds bad
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deidre_the_goddess
    well you complain a lot, anyway yeah i think its bad...
    Yeah, umm... that was a bad day.

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

I haven't even seen the show. However, I have been told that it is more fun "...to cover one's self with feces and set one's self afire while beeing electrocuted." This is an avtual quote from a girl who watched the show who I know. After she explained the plot to me, I have to sincerely agree.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast