Thread: Wire Tap

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Wire Tap

ok...so,Monday me and my class were off topic in History and got a discussion paper to do..it reguards the news about the Bush's Administration's Wire Tap,to track down terrorist by phone..anyways,should the Government install Wire Tap into the phones to track down these"terrorist"or should you have some privacy and keep the Government out?

Well for me,NO!!!because not only that i hate bush,but i wouldn't want to feel like im watched 24/7 and being stalked...*shivers*

and 1,000 pardons if i don't spell right..doing report on Russia now

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wire Tap

eee for what I know they arent listening to ur combersations... they have this recorders or something like that thatr looks for this special words like : BOMB and words like that and then if u say this word the recorders start recording what u said, it depends on what u say....
    tho Im not sure of this I just heard it....
    but on the other side, who likes being watched all day... no one....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wire Tap

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    eee for what I know they arent listening to ur combersations... they have this recorders or something like that thatr looks for this special words like : BOMB and words like that and then if u say this word the recorders start recording what u said, it depends on what u say....
    tho Im not sure of this I just heard it....
    but on the other side, who likes being watched all day... no one....
    They listen for like terrorists,people who know terrorists and i believe people outside the U.S..if they catch you sucpicious they lock you up and stuff..