Thread: Wishes...

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Wishes...

If you could have one wish for something about yourself to change, what would it be and why? For me i've given this a lot of thought, and well, i wish whatever i was always made fun of for so long never existed so i wouldn't have been made fun of all my life and still on-going...

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wishes...

I can't say I given this alot though like how you did but sometime I wish I wasn't so selfish/selfabsorbed.I really with that because it makes it hard for me work in groupes of people at school,It makes say what i think(and thoughs aren't nice things!))But no matter what I still try right!^^;;

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wishes...

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I wish that people would open threads with DISCUSSION topics instead of threads expressing personal opinions, rants, and Spam...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku