Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Witch Hunter Robin

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    It's just too bad it makes the anime loose a chunk of it's viewers who don't have the time and/or patience to keep watching it...
    Well most animes come out like that the first few eps the artests need to get use to drawong the characters

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    as in the episodes up to +/- 20?
    It was clearly not a problem with the the art but with the story.
    WHR used the 'every episode a new villain' tactic a little too long imo. Not that it's a bad series, not at all...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    YEah the story could of used some work ^_^

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like witch hunter robin. its pretty cool.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah the story really picks up once Robin gets exiled, and Amon helps her though that secret passage under the building. That was a cool episode. My favorite episode before that was the one where they are going after that witch that controls dolls with razor blades.

Lets just say that Amon dies. All the other characters that that actor plays end up dieing (last exile's Alex, Spike) so i figure Amon dies too.

I think the problem with the earlier episodes is that they were too slow, but the action at the end of each episode made it worth it, also Amon is one of the coolest anime characters ever.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Thanks
    Yeah I just liked the series even tho it confused the hell out of me lol

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I hate dark, angst looking, quiet characters that are so bad ass but really aren't. Those characters are too played out and are too dull. I got so happy when i thought Amon died...But it's a shame he really didn't.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Amon didnt die? Perhaps I should watch it again, ne? To me it was really freaky.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast