Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Witch Hunter Robin

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks

Cool omg

ok someone please e-mail me and tell me what happens next in witch hunter robin. if it is possible that someone has news of a sequel to witch hunter robin please tell me, i must know. PLEASE!!!!!! [email protected]

I'm very confused. i was thinking of asking if anyone knew of a sequel to witch hunter robin but ur all as stumped as i am. it seems they are now missing but i coud not accept it if they died, i mean im the type to get attatched to characters. i hope there is a sequel. *sniffles*

Newbie tob_punk may be famous one day tob_punk may be famous one day tob_punk's Avatar
    Thanks

Whr

I think this is where the creater or what be it, wants you to use ur imagination, cuz it isant clear at the end. Or if they decide that they should do a follow up series, then it'll atract alot of the fans back to see what happens. That my veiw on it at least.

-Mike

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    amen my friend, thats what i think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3