Thread: witch hunter robin ending!!!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

witch hunter robin ending!!!

play there is somethin wrong and i didn't see the last part of the ending which was like 2 minutes... teh disc scipped and i was like WWAAAAA !!!!! so what happens after that taxi cab leaves the new hunter at the STN-J place??? what does she look like? is she the same as robin? and where is Amon and Robin??? i cna't beleive i just watched 26 episodes where there is no love at all!!!! this is cruelty to me.... ::whimper::
    so what happens at the very end!!!!!!!!! please tell me i am dying ot know!!!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: witch hunter robin ending!!!

I'll put your mind at ease, you missed absolutely nothing. The show ends at that very moment when you see the new "agent" step out of the cab. It never shows who it is, it leaves it up to your imagination a.k.a mindf*cking the viewer.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

IVE SEEN IT!!!!!! well.. Robin and Amon..well they ran off together when that lap exploded. dont worry there ok. and the new hunter. well you dont see what he or she looks like but you get the hint its robin herself comeing back. but they dont show anything. itshows that guy who keeps reading the magazines saying "your lucky color is black" and sees the new hunter. then it goes black. and ends right to the theme song!!! =^^=.

i love witch hunter robin!!! and robins sooo kool!!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

wait i don't get it.... if robin is supposedly coming back where is Amon???? and honestly 26 episodes without any love at all... it was tourture... now i know that robin is 15 and Amon is 25 and robin is a nun and she's like a test tube baby/witch.... but why doesn't robin fall in love with Amon!!!!!!!!! grr it makes me mad when they tease me....
    i also don't get why in the begging robin came to STN-J and asked for Amon. and then was told he left... how did she know about Amon? i am soo confused...

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

its a sad cruel world my dear. they teast and tease. how much more teasing untill someone breaks hu?

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    i also don't get why in the begging robin came to STN-J and asked for Amon. and then was told he left... how did she know about Amon? i am soo confused...
    But remember, Robin was originally sent to spy on the STN-J division by Headquaters, so she must have been briefed on the personal...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    I'm not sure, but i think that Robin ask for him because they already told her that they would be partners before she arrive at STN-J .