Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wolfs Rain: I ponder and still don't get it

Newbie Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Wolfs Rain: I ponder and still don't get it

Wolfs rain ended as Kiba victorious but yet not officaly. He beat Darcia yet he died in the end and then was renewed with the world and it's humans like nothing ever happen and so was his pack. They seemed to lived normal lives like they wasn't wolves but then they showed them all together hedding towards something like every one from diffrent direction going to that one place. Which is obviously the Lunar Flower. Then it cut to a scene where Darcia died and all there was left was his human eye which got asorbed in one of the flowers which I think is the Lunar Flower. All I wan't to know since that happen will he be reserected by the help of that flower or is he dead
    Once you have Anime you shall NEVER walk Alone!

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    i got the impression by that ending that the whole cycle simply repeates itself, kinda like a never ending world of death of rebirth.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    i got the impression by that ending that the whole cycle simply repeates itself, kinda like a never ending world of death of rebirth.
    Me to sorta....it just never hit me as much as it did now though
    Once you have Anime you shall NEVER walk Alone!

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know if it was just me, but i think Wolf's Rain was a wierd anime to itself. Some of it was very confusing, and half of it i didn't get. Oh well.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Newbie Xeph may be famous one day Xeph may be famous one day Xeph's Avatar
    Thanks
    the story started nicely but went downhill all the way, I just watch it for the sake or finishing that series. Ending holds no clear conclusion to me too.

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think the whole concept is that the world we have right now is paradise, and when you go beyond that and forget where we are, that's when the cycle has to be repeated and humanity has to wiped off the face of the earth again. Course that's just me, I thought the anime was really, then again I've only come across two anime's that I immediately dumped... and I do watch a lot of diffrent things.

Newbie angeleigh may be famous one day angeleigh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    all I know is I hated it when they all died...made me upset..

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I found it a bit intriguing.... anything that can make me seriously think about what it means is worth it in my book. Pretty cool

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast