Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Women...

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Women...

Has anyone had to wait on your best friend and his g/f to STOP having sex b-4 you all could go do something. It gets pretty annoying, especially when it happens every time we hang out.. so here i am complaining of a situation That im in as i type. Man.. his g/f is like some kind of nympho and she controls him. Any one ever had a controlling g/f? Man.... women get on my nerves at times, and they dont even have to create drama that envolves me. blah... so yeah.
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    This type of thread could get people angry...

lol i never bother my friends when they're already having funn
    but when it comes to controlling gf's.... just a few i dated.... well most of them.... ok all of them.
    But i was a man... * ran an hid in corner*.... then told them 'it's time to take a little break"..... then * ran an hid in corner*....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. It's called "The *Dreaded* Third Whell" ...
    Well..... me, being a girly, I don't really like many girls in the first place. Girls to me are annoying, and quoting: "create drama" (up the ass!) I personally think that a lot of girls today are concided and are unmannerd with their behavior and standards. I know what you mean with "controlling".... sheesh, I've seen so many cases first hand....*sniffle* *sniff*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. It's called "The *Dreaded* Third Whell" ...
    Well..... me, being a girly, I don't really like many girls in the first place. Girls to me are annoying, and quoting: "create drama" (up the ass!) I personally think that a lot of girls today are concided and are unmannerd with their behavior and standards. I know what you mean with "controlling".... sheesh, I've seen so many cases first hand....*sniffle* *sniff*
    That's 'Third Wheel', missie... and it sucks like hell. It's happened to me quite a few times, and none of them have good memories.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    That's 'Third Wheel', missie... and it sucks like hell. It's happened to me quite a few times, and none of them have good memories.
    Oops....I'm kinda off today... and it kinda makes sense if I spelt it that way too .... haha ~ w"hell" ...it is that way if you are around them all the time. ^_^ Thanks for the little correction Eriadd. *lauphs*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Didn't mean to correct, just meant to comment on the subject.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this thread should be titled, "Those sex-whipped fiends" because I've seen this on both sides of the sexes. They have lots of sex, lose the the lots of sex filled instead with lots of drama, then go back to hanging out until you get annoyed of them talking about how they used to have lots of sex.

What can you really do? nothing because everyone gets that way at least once. sure, they call it love....

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okay sorry don't want to come off as another "clingy" or "bitchy" woman but it can go the other way around too you know. There are many of those guys out there that are controlling (I know because I have a bf who's controlling sometimes lmao) and get jealous very easily. Its annoying to put all the blame on women since that is a stereotype, I'm very easy going and ask nothing of my bf but there are alot of demands from him. I see this is very common with other girls as well. And believe me it sucks :Thumbd: so boo to that!

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast