Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Women...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. I myself as a black woman with a child fully understand this concept of controlling women. When I read the comments on this thread I figure they're mostly white and have white friends. Soooo...I dont really understand it. Where I come from the woman is the supreme ruler in the relationship so to speak. And if she wants her man.....She better be able to get him. And trust me man...loves his woman. I've been on both sides of controlling mates. Tis scary. But hey if you're feeling like a third wheel.......get of your bottom and go get yourself a bf/gf. Unless you're celibate....then I'm sorry. ^^;;;;
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Controlling women, This I don't have, but to my opinion, couples should actually give each other a freedom, but with a limit, like c'mon, use your freedom wisely, it's not like you want to be on a leash forever. Women who control too much maybe afraid that their partner will do something that can affect thier relationship, but they should also think that thier action may actually cause the men to do it as they feel pressured, fullstop.
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL! I feel for ya. I was invited to hang out with my friend and his girlfriend. We were watching a movie and they start to make out They didnt get away with it though. My cameraphone got it all. Muhahaha, blackmail! Anyway, yeah, women have us by the balls. I'm not gonna start complainin tho

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I've never been a third wheel, but my friends have been the third wheel with me and the women I've dated. So I can't say I know exactly how it feels but I know some of it.

I've had one controlling gf but she wasn't that bad, just little things here and there, but it was nothing that couldn't be tolerated.

But I must say -=Broken^Halo=- that personally I would think that your friend's activities with his gf may be a little more tempting than what ever you had planned to do, haha. As long as she doesn't take up all of his time, and doesn't become dominate over him by checking into everything he does, then I don't there's much of a problem. You'll get used to it I would think, and plus when you find someone then she'll be taking up your time as well.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Jes-X may be famous one day Jes-X may be famous one day
    Thanks
    too much control is bad, but so is too Little

i've had full control over my past relationships, and having a girl say "oh what ever you wanna do" when you ask her what she wanna do tonight, isn't the most fun thing ever

on the other hand , a girl who decides everything for you isn't fun either - so i guess you gotta balance it

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh boy....I went through a very epic case of third wheelism last year with my friend and his (now) ex girlfriend. It was the most ridiculous ordeal ive ever witnessed.....and once he started to notice that all his friends (me included) stopped coming around, he finally got the picture and wisend up a bit.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never been a third wheel myself, because I know how annoying/shameful it is to be the "thing that lingers around"

though there were instants for me where I was trying to get with this girl and I get 1000 third wheels messing it up

but hey man don't be mad at the girl, be mad at your friend, cuz he's the one who wants sex, I mean which man don't want sex....

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplefire
    Okay sorry don't want to come off as another "clingy" or "bitchy" woman but it can go the other way around too you know. There are many of those guys out there that are controlling (I know because I have a bf who's controlling sometimes lmao) and get jealous very easily. Its annoying to put all the blame on women since that is a stereotype, I'm very easy going and ask nothing of my bf but there are alot of demands from him. I see this is very common with other girls as well. And believe me it sucks :Thumbd: so boo to that!
    Didn't mean all women, Just specifically a handfull whos names I'd rather not discuss. And i Know it goes the other way around... trust me... i know.. grew up with a father like that.
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast