Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Women...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Broken^Halo=-
    Didn't mean all women, Just specifically a handfull whos names I'd rather not discuss. And i Know it goes the other way around... trust me... i know.. grew up with a father like that.

Deep down all women are selfish and bitchy.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    No.. not true. I know of one girl that is the nicest person. She's Kinda of a new wave hippie chick, and she doesnt eat meat, and shes an enviromentalist etc etc, one of the nicest people ive ever met, actually she bought me a slurpy and dropped it off on her way from the store, even though she couldnt hang out and stuf. so yeah. not all women are "Bitches", and a women doesnt have to be a bitch to be controlling, they can manipulate you without any type of negatice force, for some people its whining and complaining so much the other person just says screw it and gives in o.0... yeah.
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

Thanks
    *looks at Broken* All women are deep down. I didnt say that they always act upon those feelings or that they show those feelings. But we are. Plain and simple. If this girl was to fall in love. I mean in love....crazy in love. She would be selfish and want to keep her man to herself would she not? If not so...her man hung around with his buddies or included her into the fun and games. She would still want some alone time.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Well.. doesnt that really come with everyone in general? Guy or Girl. both have the same feelings. Although guys don't like to admit it.
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

Thanks
    Hence the reason they are selfish. Humans are selfish in general. Heh.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Hence the reason they are selfish. Humans are selfish in general. Heh.
    I tend to disagree with that, Kas. I don't believe that humans are selfish in general. But I do know that humans, like any other living creature, fears for its life. Now, if you take a situation wherein a creature gets deprived of something, and it/she/he feels that this "something" is needed to survive or feel "complete", it becomes selfish--simply because it is afraid to lose this precious thing. Fear is the one true thing that is inherently common in all living creatures. This is why politicians (well, most of the time) get their way XD

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Deep down all women are selfish and bitchy.
    Seriously ~ I agree, as a women ! >.<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still say you gals are not selfish nor bitchy...you are just plain scared, that's all XD

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast