Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Women...

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodion
    I tend to disagree with that, Kas. I don't believe that humans are selfish in general. But I do know that humans, like any other living creature, fears for its life. Now, if you take a situation wherein a creature gets deprived of something, and it/she/he feels that this "something" is needed to survive or feel "complete", it becomes selfish--simply because it is afraid to lose this precious thing. Fear is the one true thing that is inherently common in all living creatures. This is why politicians (well, most of the time) get their way XD

-RODION
    This makes since.
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tend to disagree with that, Kas. I don't believe that humans are selfish in general. But I do know that humans, like any other living creature, fears for its life. Now, if you take a situation wherein a creature gets deprived of something, and it/she/he feels that this "something" is needed to survive or feel "complete", it becomes selfish--simply because it is afraid to lose this precious thing. Fear is the one true thing that is inherently common in all living creatures. This is why politicians (well, most of the time) get their way XD

-RODION
    Of course fear is an emotion shared by creatures. There are many types of fear are there not? A spouse or a gf/bf could fear that they might lose their spouse, bf/gf. So in response to that fear. They become controlling. Bitchy is just part of everyone. We all feel bitchy sometimes. *licks Rodie on his cheek*
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Broken^Halo=-
    Has anyone had to wait on your best friend and his g/f to STOP having sex b-4 you all could go do something. It gets pretty annoying, especially when it happens every time we hang out.. so here i am complaining of a situation That im in as i type. Man.. his g/f is like some kind of nympho and she controls him. Any one ever had a controlling g/f? Man.... women get on my nerves at times, and they dont even have to create drama that envolves me. blah... so yeah.
    Try a bucket of cold water. It works for cats.

JK

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Deep down all women are selfish and bitchy.
    -grins- And thats one reason why I am so glad I'm not into women.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderlandless
    -grins- And thats one reason why I am so glad I'm not into women.

*licks neck*...Marry me?
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    -purrs- Ooh, I'd love to.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Thanks
    Lol. Get on aim ^_~
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still say you gals are not selfish nor bitchy...you are just plain scared, that's all XD

-RODION
    Most of them are. Its all about me, me, me ,me ,me :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast