Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Are women better leaders

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are women better leaders

Quote Originally Posted by Starspirit
    This topic, definitely sexist (no offense). In my opinion, I believe human are all equal. It's that nice & simple. Not to be alil mean but c'mon, this thread will go on and on...darn *slaps herself*....*grits teeth & quickly moves away from thread*.
    XD ...well of course we realized that this thread is sexist and that this thread will keep going! So what? It's a topic, and we discuss...

>.> Unless of course you believe that a single topic should be answered then let be. If that were true, we wouldn't be too sure that there was something wrong that we forgot to answer. So we turn our backs to it and walk away.

^.^ I agree, we are all human.

*right eye sparkles* But then again, what if you find weaknesses in humans? What if you found yourself acting completely human like the others? Wouldn't one begin to judge their own problems by taking it out on the rest of the world?

...then this topic was made to let everyone agree with one another...

If not, we'll keep complaining until there's someone to agree with. ^_^ Simple as that.

"Why complain when you can get something done?" ...true, but some people don't care if they SEE it, they need to UNDERSTAND it. ^.^

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    no....they aren't women are too sensitive in their younger years and cannot agree with men most of the time. i actually read in a document at school from a meeting of U.S. senate and women should just vote, and help around the the house (no offense) unless they're extremeley disscussive like lady barronmore
    Ahhh... but I come from a family that encourages thought and education. Isn't that the ideal that people keep saying that women need to grow into their full role in society? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Starspirit
    This topic, definitely sexist (no offense). In my opinion, I believe human are all equal. It's that nice & simple. Not to be alil mean but c'mon, this thread will go on and on...darn *slaps herself*....*grits teeth & quickly moves away from thread*.
    I dissagree. I see nothing sexist about recognizing the fact that men and women are different. IMHO the cry of sexism is often used by some to prevent the honest and open discussion of those very differences. As if we ignored them they would simply go away. lol You know, you can call an apple an orange but that doesn't make it one.
    (Not pointing a finger at you personally, just dissagreeing.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie lixian may be famous one day lixian may be famous one day lixian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    no....they aren't women are too sensitive in their younger years and cannot agree with men most of the time. i actually read in a document at school from a meeting of U.S. senate and women should just vote, and help around the the house (no offense) unless they're extremeley disscussive like lady barronmore
    It's true that some women are too sensitive, but there are some men who are sensitive too. And men also don't always agree with women. My father often disagrees with my mother and then begins getting angry for no reason, and will not listen to her when she's speaking. Even if he knows that she's right.

My sister is a tomboy and a very good leader, and my brother is a sissy, so I think that someone's ability to become a good leader does not depend on gender, but on the person himself/herself.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

I do believe in science but your not posting the research and I don’t agree with the idea that women are better parents because there female. I agree that females are better parents but not because they are female and go though pregnancy. Beyond that I’m going to wait till I can figure out a good way to write down what I think.

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

they can be i suppose

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

We should not judge one's intellect by their sex. I say the government should give the women a try! ^_^
    Last edited by kenenth84; Nov 30, 2005 at 01:59 PM.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    I do believe in science but your not posting the research and I don’t agree with the idea that women are better parents because there female. I agree that females are better parents but not because they are female and go though pregnancy. Beyond that I’m going to wait till I can figure out a good way to write down what I think.

Actually (I am not claiming this to be true) but I have read from a few psychology books and this notion was brought up in one of my classes last year that one of the reasons that women do make better mothers is because of pregnancy. To clarify this lemme just sprout some Freudian era type of psychology you can choose to believe in or not.

Ok lets see if I can accurately describe this:
    Physically a mans role in child birth is very limited, they impregnate the female and then it's all up to the woman to carry the baby to term, the male has no essential role in the development of the child other than being a cheerleader figuratively speaking. This creates a sense of alienation between the man and his unborn child. The woman (depending on the who she is) carries the child around helping it develop and giving it a part of themselves to ensure the survival, psychologically a bond is usually developed. The connection with the child is real, the child is them, they are one and unified with the child for however long it remains in the womb. The man on the other hand senses this and alienation occurs before the child is even born because they cannot bond directly with the child like the mother.
    And once the child is born there is a certain sediment embedded with in that they might not even realize. So while the mother has physically bonded the father can only mentally bond, which causes them to parent out of intention and duty masking as love while the woman parents out of that intense connection to themselves that they once shared with the child.

It's easy to call that claim BS if you bring up the ideas of surrogate mothers and parents who adopt, because then they would be trying to claim that parents who adopt don't love their kids in the same way parents who had their own kids do.

It's just one side of many.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

physically bonded's are cut at birth so while yes the woman will remember the experiance that form a strong bond from the mothere to the chiald the reverse is not true
    Last edited by Joshua001; Dec 01, 2005 at 05:49 AM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast