• men

0 0%
  • women

0 0%
  • or equal

1 100.00%
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Are women better than Men?

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Are women better than Men?

i really need to know every one say there sex is the best i want your thoughts on the subject.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are women better than Men?

They have to give birth.
    Guys have to get a colon-oscopie and the finger-up-butt thing.
    I dunno...

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

buy see with out guys women cant give birth

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Im gonna have to go with the girls. They're smart and have a good personality and sometimes a good body.

Hey! I'm not gonna lie!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

they're the same

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd go with women, but sometimes men turn out to be better XP

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on what it is. Sometimes Men are better in Woman at some stuff, and the other way around. Just like woman can be clean and neat, while some dudes don't give a ****. And men are good at a lot of sports..

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Look...
    Girls CAN give birth.
    Girls ARE smart.
    Girls HAVE intuition.
    Girls ARE faster and more flexible.

But that doesn't make them better.

Girls always think they're better.
    Well guys, if they think they are. Let's all just get a gun and kill ourselves and see what happens. Would this world get better? No, it will in the beginning, but then the girls will see why we were such bastards.

What do I mean by that?
    ... us guys were taught to be bastards by our fathers. Because they were taught by their fathers. Women weren't allowed to lead back then, in fear of their irrationality and their already too-much-to-do schedules. Women say "heck, YOU take care of the baby!", but in REAL studies, when women say that, they really don't want the men to. They're selfish with the baby, they want it. It's their's. Which, by the way, isn't really fair to the man if he loves the baby just the same. The woman says that they love the child more because they had to go through Hell carrying it around and giving birth to it... look, that doesn't mean you love it more. Sure you get a different feeling when you do that, but that doesn't mean you love it more, it means you CARE ABOUT IT MORE >>NOW<<... as time goes on, the woman gets less affectionate to the child, but still has a strong bond with them. It is said because the woman gave birth to it, or is it really a psychological thing? Look, if men could give birth just the same, we'll see if that's true. But scientifically, IT'S NOT PROVEN. So we're just trusting women on their word.

... look, as time went on, the power men were given drove them to be bastards. Thinking that the woman wasn't important and etc. Did you know, AS A PROVEN FACT, that men believe a baby is cuter than a woman can believe it is? That's right, even the teddy bear was made in according to a man's view. The teddy bear was shaped in what men loved in a baby: Beady eyes, large forehead, small nose, small mouth, large head. Didn't know that? You should look up studies more.

Well, as the generations went and passed, women were thought of less and less... IT IS THE MAN'S FAULT, BUT IT IS ALSO THE WOMAN'S FAULT!
    During those generations, the woman didn't fight back and even started to believe that they were lower than men. Men were given power, but it didn't mean it made them important... what do I mean by that?

The ruler of a country is not more important than the people.
    Rather, the people needed a leader and chose that one, to keep things balanced.
    The ruler is FOR the people, and without the people, THERE IS NO RULER.

The men make decisions according to the woman always doing more than she can handle... the men take responsibility because the woman does not have enough time to rule the family and the house. When they do, you realize a negative effect: The family is usually sad, the woman is easily angered, children hate their mothers or turn out horribly wrong.

Does that make men better?

Of course not. We're as needed as they are!

We men don't need a woman to rule us, and women don't need a man to rule them.

But we were given the role, because the woman wished to take care of the family and home and needed the support of the man.

Over the generations, it became mistakened for who was more important.

When women fought back for their rights, IT WAS ALREADY TOO LATE! Men already thought they were better than the rest. If women just showed that they were just as important EARLIER, this struggle for power wouldn't be so RIDICULOUS!!!

By the way, the first women who fought for rights never fought to be BETTER, they fought to be TREATED THE SAME.

Originally, men were almost EXACTLY the same as women.
    But we started denying our emotions, and thought that power meant we were naturally intelligent.
    And women... they started denying themselves and keeping themselves down.

Too much woman makes a man weak and emotional.
    Too much man makes a woman insane for power.

There USED TO BE a balance in every person.
    But now, everyone's an extravagant opposite of the other!

Women CAN lead now because more are getting control of their emotions back! Because not all of them want to raise a family! But sometimes, they get so feministic, they're such BASTARDS!

There! The End!

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast