• men

0 0%
  • women

0 0%
  • or equal

1 100.00%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Are women better than Men?

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are women better than Men?

I can agree with that. It all depends on your way of thinking.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaLadysManIzMe
    I think women are the best people on the planet!!! Nothing appeases my eyes than a beautiful woman baring her midriff and doing a sexy dance
    O_O that was extremely blunt.

>_> Be careful, man... there are maneaters here...

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaLadysManIzMe
    I think women are the best people on the planet!!! Nothing appeases my eyes than a beautiful woman baring her midriff and doing a sexy dance
    Wow... that was an extremely ignorant and superficial thing to say. It still amazes me how stupid the average person is and all you have done is strengthen the girls resolve of how piggish and idiotic some guys are which is the very thing I'm trying to disprove.
    Last edited by Juice; Jan 25, 2006 at 10:48 PM.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Brain chemistry and study must be considered when comparing the abilities between the two genders. The structure and makeup of men's brains help males excel at analytical visualization, math and science whereas the makeup of the female brain gives women an unfair advantage over men in crying and bitching.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Wow... that was an extremely ignorant and superficial thing to say. It still amazes me how stupid the average person is and all you have done is strengthen the girls resolve of how piggish and idiotic men are which is the very thing I'm trying to disprove.
    ^_^" Now now, no flaming... >_> Just... say "certain guys"... <_<

<_< Nothing absolutely wrong with being "piggish"... >_> To some women, it's attractive.... <_< It can't help as much in most other things other than attraction and self-confidence, but at least it has TWO points to bring up in certain populaces.

^.^;; I merely defend to make sure this topic ain't closed.
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Jan 25, 2006 at 11:15 PM.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Right right I see your point and have edited my post. And ladys man please quite posting. And remember this is an under 18 forum your in

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I know exactly what women are better at than men! Gift-giving!" Women are enormously talented in picking out gifts for themselves. I think the choosing skills of the female gender exceeded that of their male counterparts, until I remembered every gift I've ever received from women. Socks, ties, sweaters, underwear...and although they were very nice, these are necessities of life that we males find ourselves purchasing. From now on, any woman who gets me those excuses for gifts will receive only shampoo, stockings, cooking oil, toothpaste or some other everyday crap from me on her birthday

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Wow... that was an extremely ignorant and superficial thing to say. It still amazes me how stupid the average person is and all you have done is strengthen the girls resolve of how piggish and idiotic men are which is the very thing I'm trying to disprove.
    ^_^" Now now, no flaming... >_> Just... say "certain guys"... <_<

<_< Nothing absolutely wrong with being "piggish"... >_> To some women, it's attractive.... <_< It can't help as much in most other things other than attraction and self-confidence, but at least it has TWO points to bring up in certain populaces.

^.^;; I merely defend to make sure this topic ain't closed.
    now now now, no psuedo modding use the report button or jades wil have to give u a warning level~
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast