View Poll Results: Do Guys Only Think About Sex?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 22.22%
  • No

11 61.11%
  • Unsure

3 16.67%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: In Women's Opinions, Do Guys Only Think About Sex?

Newbie inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99 may be famous one day inuyasha99's Avatar
    Thanks

Question

Ok- this is contraversial to me- most of the girls at my school think men think solely about getting sex. Personally, as a guy, I don't think that's the case. Some men do only think about sex, but some men think about other things. Some guys don't have anytime to spare for romance, let alone sexually thoughts. Other guys care solely about sports. Women feel that men are easy- booze, sex, sports. NOT TRUE. Some men are really shallow, but, looking at myself, I don't think so. I can understand why women would think this- most television shows indirectly tell them this. Others have had prior experence with shallow men, or are having this happen currently. But if all men were shallow, do you think we would be better off? What is your opinion on this? Reply- because what I get from my friends is one sided (sadly). thanks.

gregory

P.S. What is a worse taboo- male or female masturbation?

Personally, I think that male and female masturbation are equally wrong in the sense that either you have reg. sex or no sex at all.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Dec 30, 2005 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Use the edit button, never double post.

Newbie DarkyVampire may be famous one day DarkyVampire may be famous one day DarkyVampire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In Women's Opinions, Do Guys Only Think About Sex?

LOL a girl here and i guess guys do think about other things. however "booze, sex, sports." might be what most guys are into. mostly guys are interested in sex as they react to it not that they choose to do it. LOL this is my perspective. you still can have your stand

live like there is no tomorrow...

my gallery http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0&ppuser=13430

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

i dont think they do.....hell......most guys think girls think only abot shoes and makeup........farthest thing 4m my mind......i no that most of the guys that i no only think abot it but mayb just mayb there is a few who dont......just gonna say it now johnny im sry but u r 1 of the 1s who only think of sex and sports
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i said yup ^^,
    well its really most of the time XD... but i do think alot on the subject :P
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I think about sex a lot, but mostly it's brought about by cues from my environment which remind me of sex. Women scantly clad, a near-nude model advertising for a product, fan service in anime. Honestly, how can sex not cross a man's mind once in a while all he has to do is take a step out his door and it's right in front of him.

And I feel the masturbation couldn't be farther from a taboo. Taboos are things which society does not like. Considering a vast majority of males and roughly half of the females out there admit to engaging in the activity shows that we don't really care. You want taboo? Watch the hentai "Bondage Game" it sounds like a normal bondage hentai but it's far from it. I've seen a lot in my time but this had me asking my self "Who the **** would make this?"

Taboo can be defined as what is contained in Bondage Game nothing more and nothing less. Masturbation is accepted by society, and is actually good for you. It is a stress releaser, it burns calories, it gives your immune system a bit of a boost, it can alleviate aches and cramps, it cures blue balls in males (which actually does exist) and it's fun. Anyone who refuses to engage in the activity on the basis of morality is mistaken.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, how can sex not cross a man's mind once in a while all he has to do is take a step out his door and it's right in front of him.
    I agree frr, i mean everything now aday's is marketed by a hot/halfnaked woman. Food, body spray, etc.
    It's all a marketing scheme to make men think about sex and want to buy the product... i mean humans are still animals on the inside and still desire the 3 basic things in life which are Food, shelter, sex "mating".
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: In Women's Opinions, Do Guys Only Think About Sex?

do we???lol masturbation is an option not to ge t AIDS cuz da hand is healthy!getting back to da subject yes we really do think about sex most of da times! it is normal ...i believe.. ohh well we were born like this!

peace

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i think this is sort of untrue...guys think about video games too! XD

but back, i totally agree that this whole environment situation is a vicious cycle.

example, girl with flat chest and brown hair and average weight thinks that she cannot get a guy because of all the models have either all or a few of these characteristics blonde hair, large breasts, and are super skinny. so she decides to alter her apperance. well, she is not doing this for her, she is doing this to attract the guys because she thinks they all want them.

well...its not the guys fault either that this stuff is on the TV or movies or even video games!! i mean, or instance rated R movies, ok to have girl nudity, but not guy nudity(you know what i mean by nudity), its a vicious cycle right now.

well, its not TVs/movie/videogames fault either because they are just pleasing the public and following trends (cosmetic surgery, stylishness, horny guys...) entertainment reflects what the community wants to see.

and because of this, the cycle starts over and over. though, i do think it can be helped once the pendulum starts to swing the other way

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast