Thread: Wonderful Days

Newbie supersong115 may be famous one day supersong115 may be famous one day supersong115's Avatar
    Thanks

Wonderful Days

I just saw a Korean anime called Wonderful Days and it was pretty awesome. Animation can go head to head with Ghost in the Shell: SAC and some of the Animatrix movies. The story was complex and intriguing too. Since its Korean its not your typical big-eyed anime flic. It's definitely distinctive. Anyone else seen it?
    heres a link:
    http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movi...erful_Days.php
    http://www.nixflix.com/reviews/wonderfuldays.htm

Dont Cry because it's over, Smile because it happened.
    KSCreations-Anime Eclipse Merger! Please Visit!
    | Anime Eclipse |

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    I saw this a long time ago, gorgeous animated film but I didn't really care much for the plot. It's still worth seeing though

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually....whenever i hear about this film i want to punch a hole in the wall....because i heard so much praise for it about a month ago and that a small independant theatre nearby was going to show it....but being the slothy person i am sometimes, i missed it. And i still very much want to see it....gotta check it out

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm seems interesting. know anyplace that sells this movie or must i go look through the internet and order it.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Koean animation. I've read that it was rising. Perhaps I should check this out, ne?
    Seems to something on almost everyone's list.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it's coming out in the us under a different title, sky blue, i believe.

i saw it and although the animation was nice, the mediocre plot ruined it for me. definitely not something i'd watch twice.