Thread: Word Games Forum??? Could we ad one??? PLZ?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Word Games Forum??? Could we ad one??? PLZ?

I have an idea. lets add a forum under the plush room category, WORD GAMES. this forum would be dedicated to "Spam" threads such as "Name that Anime" and "YAY! Picnic Game! YAY!" (i tried thid one and it got shot down)

ther forum would probbably be set up such that threads are automattically deleted after 5-7 inactive days and as limit of 20 active thrads at one time with any posts in forum NOT being counted towards post count.

i hope the admins and webmasters will consider this proposal before deciding against it.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea, can we do that, I mean we can turn off the post counts just like the introduction forums

it be fun to bring some games back

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sites that have a forum like that has to much drama on it So I think it might be a bad idea

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    I have an idea. lets add a forum under the plush room category, WORD GAMES. this forum would be dedicated to "Spam" threads such as "Name that Anime" and "YAY! Picnic Game! YAY!" (i tried thid one and it got shot down)

ther forum would probbably be set up such that threads are automattically deleted after 5-7 inactive days and as limit of 20 active thrads at one time with any posts in forum NOT being counted towards post count.

i hope the admins and webmasters will consider this proposal before deciding against it.
    Your Idea is much appretiated, but it will not work. A forum with that kind of topics would have to exist without moderation (I mean, how can someone moderate a spam forum????) and will bring serious problems to both the members and staffs. Like the shoutbox that we used to have at the paleo-AO, people will start with fights, name callings, insults and plain *stupid* discusions, and believe me I don't want to go thru another experience like that one.

The AO community like most anime forums is not mature enought (and not meant to be) to handle that kind of sections. This new AO has been here for a few months only, but the core of the community has being here for years, and in those years we have tried almost everything you guys suggest, so don't feel bad if this is not the responce you where looking for, is just that "whe have being there and it didn't work"...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    kyaa, sounds very fun
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    Your Idea is much appretiated, but it will not work. A forum with that kind of topics would have to exist without moderation (I mean, how can someone moderate a spam forum????) and will bring serious problems to both the members and staffs. Like the shoutbox that we used to have at the paleo-AO, people will start with fights, name callings, insults and plain *stupid* discusions, and believe me I don't want to go thru another experience like that one.

The AO community like most anime forums is not mature enought (and not meant to be) to handle that kind of sections. This new AO has been here for a few months only, but the core of the community has being here for years, and in those years we have tried almost everything you guys suggest, so don't feel bad if this is not the responce you where looking for, is just that "whe have being there and it didn't work"...

well thanks for considering the idea bfr shooting it down. guess i'll have to go to another forum to do that sort of stuff.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"