Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Work Days

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I'm cuurently jobless. But previously I worked Tues and Thurs afternoon shifts at Don Pablos. Usually something like 11am-3 or 4pm. Then I'd work the night shifts on either Fri, Sat or Sun, which would usually be from about 5pm to close which was 11pm. But sometimes we'd get cut early because there was no crowd therefore no use to be working. My average was probably about 25 hours a week out of around 4 days working give or take a day. Its hard to work around a full time school schedule sometimes, leaves little room for a social life outside of your co-workers. But hey the money, I'll never complain about that aspect.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't have a job but i'm a student. for me, it's from 10 - 5 (no breaks sometimes) and from 5 onwards i'm free to do whatever!! want to look for a job though....
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll work a security gig every now and again....and when i do it's usually on the weekends. For clubs, lounges, parties in federal buildings etc....

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Gah... I just got done with a 9-hour shift at my job... I'm gonna go die now.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nine hour. I do that every day 5 days a week
    I did a 15 hour shift two weeks ago because of stocktake. 7.45am to 10.30pm....
    Damn my work for having stocktake outside trading hours, I don't understand why they just don't shut shop for stocktake like normal stores do.
    I had to do two stocktakes that week, and only got like 10 hours sleep over a period of three days.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    School keeps me going on for most of the day, even when I get home, there's still howmework to be done, and even in our breaks at school, there's always cramming for a test to be done. Free time comes by only once in a blue moon, ugh! I don't have any jobs, though.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I work 4:30 to 11:00 on all weekdays and Satuday I work 9:00 to 6:00

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie silverayne may be famous one day silverayne may be famous one day silverayne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    Seeing as some people work, I wanna find out how long most of you works during the week.

As for me, I go to school around 7:30am, and finish with my homework between 5-6pm. (if its a light load) I work at a "fast food joint" during the weekends.(the place doesn't close till 2am) and I also do more homework during the weekend.
    Hmmm, well I am at school from 7 AM til 1:45 PM-from there I go to work at 2:30 until 7/7:30 PM. Usually I have some sort of rehearsal (for choir or some sort of show) from the time I get out of work until about 9 PM. Then I am not home until about 9:30. Long day...

I work in a restaurant/deli.... it's kind of like a gourmet "mom and pop" deli. I am like a universal unit, I run the cash register, am a waitress, do food prep, and stock. It's fun though. ^^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast