Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Work Days

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never had a job (excluding babysitting), but my sister (I miss her!) used to work for Sears as costumer service. She'd get all these angry ppl who think it's her fault that their sh*t broke. She'd work straight after school, 3-7 on weekdays, then on Sat. she'd go in 12/1 in the afternoon, and come home around 10-12. She had little time for hw, so I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'd do some for her. I love to read, and can take some really great and detailed notes. I read, like, 6 chapters of a book for school for her, then answered some ?'s on a ws. Then she copied the answers onto the ws, b/c we have very diff handwriting. She is still indepted to me for that, but she's moved out now. She ows me a hw assignment!

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eh, im still a student so i only work part time. at most 15 hours a week. graduations coming soon though, so that may all change

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I'm at university. Each day I work from 8am to 6pm, with one hour of break, except thursdays when I finish at 11am. However I get to work all that day AND through the weekends. I am dead tired after 8 hours work, so usually I don't work during the week except thursdays.

Newbie KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28's Avatar
    Thanks
    i work 730 to 400. then i come home and roll around in my giant pile of money.
    Weapons of Gas Destruction:
    1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 400+ hp 400+ ft-lbs
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 300+ hp 315+ ft-lbs

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am at a university so my schedule runs from 9:00 to 4:00, then I have to do homework from about 6:00 until 11:00 pm everyday, also on Thursdays I have class from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, and then more homework. Trust me all of you who are still in highschool, if you thought homework as bad now, just you wait.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only work Saturdays 9:00am - 6:00pm. But I always have so much homework from school to do, as well as voulenteer stuff... I don't know how much longer I can keep working.

I really need my Saturdays.

Hikari Sakurai: Ouch. I can sympathise with having little sleep and no personal time, but you deserve some kind of medal for working like that.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...my work schedule ranges...from depending if we have early bird specials...but none then my schedules starts at 7:30am-4pm (40hrs/week) and on days that we have early bird special my work hours starts at 6:30am-3:30pm. Im a pointofsales supervisor, so yea, requirements call for 40hrs/week. -__-''' Suxors...
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right now I am working full time at my job - M-F 8:30a - 5pm, before I was doing M-W-F 8:30a-7pm .... I miss that schedule.... it gave me 2 days off even though I had to go to school...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast