Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: World smashed into pieces

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I've never gone through something that I couldn't get myself out of, but I have come close plenty of times.

All of my major problems originate from the stupid things I do while trying to get this girl.

Oh and as for this being a teen sob story thread, haha, a number of us in here are teens. That should explain why these type of threads keep showing up. And perhaps these types of threads are more intelegent than they may seem.

After all they get us to question ourselves, the things around us, and even life itself.
    Last edited by Dragor; Jan 17, 2005 at 10:40 AM.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Haha, I try not to laugh at stupid threads any more, but come on! This is nothing but a thread for sharing the story of your own teen sob stories. Oh, please, like we don't get enough of that in the real world... blech. :Thumbd:
    I don't see what's so funny. I had a really good friend die on me last year, and that certainly shatterd my world to the point where i'm still picking up the pieces. It really helps some people to actually talk about this stuff. But if you don't want to know, then just don't read this thread.

Once Boo. Its only ever happened once.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once, things have never been the same. It's been over ten years and I'm still putting the pieces back together. Fact is that some of the pieces are broken past repair. Personally I think that delibrate sabatoge lasts longer then incedental occurences. I have been through several deaths and many relationships that have ended but none of them impacted me the way one persons delibrate malice has.

You just pick yourself up and deal. It's all you can do.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sib
    I don't see what's so funny. I had a really good friend die on me last year, and that certainly shatterd my world to the point where i'm still picking up the pieces. It really helps some people to actually talk about this stuff. But if you don't want to know, then just don't read this thread.

Once Boo. Its only ever happened once.
    Well, what I'm trying to say is that there are journals for your sob stories, and you don' need to start a thread about 'em. That's all.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I agree with both sides, saying, emo b/s is for journals, but also, that what Boo started out saying was: "Have you ever felt like your life has shattered ?" Not about a sob story, about someone breaking your heart, b/s, etc.

More like a dramatic change, just like they've said, "something that makes you pick up the pieces, day after day."
    It's happened to me and my mother, but I dare not sob about it. Not a death, not a relationship, more like one hell of a change. Like whoever else, I'm still shattered as well.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2