Thread: World of Warcraft

Newbie xlilmanx may be famous one day xlilmanx may be famous one day
    Thanks

World of Warcraft

as most of us know...the open beta is almost here!

was just wondering who here is going to sign up for it i know i am.

"when we look up, we cry the very same cry"

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would i really like Warcraft but i would just get crap connection speeds overe here so i won't bother.

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I almost shit my pants when i saw the trailer.

(I also talked my mom into buying me a 2.5 ghz G5 because of this. (well, she takes the loan out and i get a job and pay for it ><... close enough)).

I cant wait. I love blizzard games (Hate most of the other gamers though)...

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I was not really impressed by its gameplay. It reminds me of the grinding EXP style of EverQuest and has a similair graphics output that could only be matched to DAOC. All in all, Blizzard does manage to take advantage of the lacking graphics engine to make some beautiful scenary. But I am more interested in EverQuest 2 which I also tested. My computer can't even handle it at full graphics.

Specs

2.8 Ghz P4 with HT (Overclocked to 3.1 Ghz)
    1 GB of PC2700 DDR Ram
    256 MB GeForce 6800 Ultra OC (Made by BFG)
    250 GB SATA HD
    Sound Blaster Audigy 2

The most impressive piece of hardware in my computer is my graphics card. That alone has allowed me to run any game to date other than EQII at full graphics. But even at High graphics quality setting which runs fine, the game looks very cimematic.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definately me. The Night Elves look awesome

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    theres more to a game than graphics. (im not saying EQ2 isnt going to be a good game, just saying that if you judge it by the graphics you make a weak argument)