Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

World of Warcraft

Hey, I'm sure that someone here has to have been playing WoW. It's a great game, I think. My computer can hardly handle the graphics, so it's pretty good. I like the systems they use, and the fact that you have to look around to learn new skills, like fishing and first aid.

My character - Eriadd - is only level 12, but I'm a Dwarf Warrior. Then again, I don't have much time to spend on the game.

Anyone else playing this? If so, what Realm are you in, if you are in mine... what's the name... the one that is two words and starts with A? I can't remember. Anyways, if anyone has a character in that realm, send me a letter or something.

Newbie Taski13 may be famous one day Taski13 may be famous one day Taski13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im playing on Proudmore server, ima Touren Warrior lvl 27 right now. This game is so awsome, I didnt think there could be a mmorpg that is really fun to me, but I did think that if anyone could do it, it would be WoW since I love WC3.

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh yeah gimmi some WORLD OF WARCRAFT i waited 3 years for it and i got it Muahhahahah ima in the guild immmortals we all in our thirtys now some new ppl though LOL ITS A SICK GAME!!!, i noe what ya mean about the grafics they out of this world LOL....i say its a cross between dungeon seige and Diablo And every one hu played diablo noes it was a good game so mixed with another good game makes a FAB TASTICooO game named WORLF OF WAR craft LOL haha i get carried away talkin about it betah shut up lol

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    What? I couldn't make heads nor tails of what you just said, so I'll guess that it was something good. Meh... I only get an hour or so to play every day, my parents use the computer for their work a lot.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm playing on Shadow Moon since I joined a guild over on that server. My character is a Shamen Tauren named Ronarus.
    Too cool for a sig.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    What? I couldn't make heads nor tails of what you just said, so I'll guess that it was something good. Meh... I only get an hour or so to play every day, my parents use the computer for their work a lot.
    Don't you have to pay to play it?
    You should spend more time on it then...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I've got a friend who thinks it's frickin best thing ever and i really can't say otherwise. But my computer is probaly to slow for it to function properly.

Newbie Silent_angel may be famous one day Silent_angel may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I've been playing quite a few mmorpgs and WOW is the funniest one around and don't worry not being able to play that much Blizzard kinda concieved the game for casual players , just can't wait till the euro version gets out !! (why do i live in france /sigh)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast