Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: A world without t.v's

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A world without t.v's

If t.v.s were to just disappear first i would cry then i would cry some more. But if they never existed i guess i could get by reading manga

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

tv is a big part of american culture, so i think ultimately we'd all be less informed if we didn't have it.
    americans are never informed... we have tv but most of us just watch trl of some other form of celebrity gossip/news... there's not many people who watch news and most news aren;t very informative, especially if we are talking about international affairs. it's pretty the same thing all over the place, the tv i mean. you have vh1, mtv and maybe you click on wb 11 for some 10pm news but that's about it. we just think we are informed but who is to say the news we are watching are real?

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    americans are never informed... we have tv but most of us just watch trl of some other form of celebrity gossip/news... we just think we are informed but who is to say the news we are watching are real?
    hate to say this, but you are from a completely different generation. when tv first came out, it was THE way to get news. i know a lot of people who watch the news on tv as well as online. but they don't even catch an ounce of mtv. to say americans are never informed is erroneous. if you are watching mtv, you're keeping up, albeit with frivolous music trends or celebrity gossip.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4