Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Worlds biggest pipeline

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that they can works out the kinks at least as far as finding "Solid" hydrogen, I may be able to do some Materials research in fuel cells here at GT because our department is wokring on currently "solid" state fuel cell and high temp PEM fuel cells. As far as cold fusion goes, bullshit but in my popular science they had a snipit about a nuclear fusion or fission(gotta check) generator that they are wokring on?

here is the link to our professor who is researching "Solid" state fuel cells
    Meilin Liu

and Len is right, an even bigger problem is where the hydrogen is going to come from and how to implement it so that we have enough gas stations and also once we have everything in order, how can we ween people off of gas.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey! I know that guy. Now let's see if I can remember which Electrochemical Society meeting I met him at...
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3